Logolympiad site

winters in buffalo

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look- I'm just as pissed as anyone that PNM is still allowed to compete, and I'm just as disappointed that he continues to compete on his own accord and keep his medals, and I'm just as concerned that the competition continues as if the whole thing never happened, but instead of making a slew of annoying and unfunny one-liners, I'll just go ahead and use it as motivation to continue to kick his ass in this thing. It's a lot more constructive and a lot less annoying to everyone else.

Thanks joel for the comment... AND for getting back on the subject.

Do the following people have flags?

Gordie, epper, shiznit1083, chapi & Puckguy14...

I had to use the generic Logolympiad flag.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

I might come out of the hole and particapate in Logoyimpiad, because I think I'm missing out of something.

I would make a flag, but I dont know how. I HATE MY LIFE! :P

FWIW the voting tallies were wrong in at least one event...

Interesting where the priorities lie on this board. If you're going to bother doing something, do it properly. More time was spent forgiving and forgetting than making sure things added up.

I'm in agreeance with what Avenger said...only thing is I cbf entering any more of these.

FWIW the voting tallies were wrong in at least one event...

Interesting where the priorities lie on this board. If you're going to bother doing something, do it properly. More time was spent forgiving and forgetting than making sure things added up.

I'm in agreeance with what Avenger said...only thing is I cbf entering any more of these.

Which event? Anytime it's been close, I've had my counts verified by someone else.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

55, I spent a long time trying to get my basketball court concept to work, and I only got one vote man. Stuff like that happens, where there are 10 or so great concepts when only 3 can win. But that's what this is, the Logolympiad, best of the best. All I can suggest is do what I did, keep trying, and you'll eventually come up with a kickass concept that will win.

WiB, you know I've told you in the past, I'll help you with anything you need. I made it so that it's really easy to update. This comeptition is amazing, and throughout all the scandals and drawbacks, you've handled it amazingly.

As far as the paynomind issue. Everyone knows where eachother stand in this, so let's stop bringing it up with cheap shot insults in every Logolympiad thread posted. If you don't want him to win, don't vote for him, otherwise shut up.

It looks like stupid netscape composer screwed up on me and some flag links were links to my computer (even though I double-checked on composer) so I fixed it manually. All the images shouldn't be broken now.

Chapi, at the beginning of the Logolympiad, WiB had us make flags to send it to him and he turned it into the animated waving flags that you see.

Before:

flag.gif

After:

BCL.gif

I believe the flag dimensions need to be 64X40 pixels.

You're gonna have to ask him do to one for you, I'm not sure cause he seems like a busy man, but maybe if thats the case someone else knows how to do it and will be kind enough to hook you up with one.

Archived