ReColoring the MLB

St Louis Cardinals

Hello. I had this idea a while ago about recoloring the MLB, mainly adding a new colored alternate. First up is the Twins. I added a red alternate for them because i thought with the right template, the red jersey could look really good. I also recolored the home jersey script and the home hat. I recolored the Home Jersey to better math all the other jerseys. Without further ado, here are the Twins:

SPORTSBBA-PHILLIES-TWINS5.jpg

denard_span.jpg

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

If Toronto was going to insist upon the DevilJays look, this is how they should have done it. Blue Jays are not black, you know? So well done doing a great job with what I think was one of the worst rebrandings of recent memory. Glad the Jays finally came back to their senses this season.

rATMcmK.png

I'll tell ya what...I'd still take the currents first and foremost, but DANG. That's a sharp job with the Jays. Those marks look a lot better against the royal blue than they did black.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Where do you get these photos of the players?

If you search a players name into google, then make it so you only see large photos, more often than not a photo like that will show up.

Bryce-Harper-Washington-courtesy-of-MLBpressbox.jpg

here is the nationals with the emphasis on the blue. also, if anyone has suggestions on what teams i should do next and what you want me to do for them, feel free to comment your idea.

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

Okay, i'll change the Minnesota Hat to their normal home hat. But next up is Toronto. I used the old desing but added a little blue.

Jose-Bautista-Toronto-photo-courtesy-of-MLBpressbox.jpgBautista.png

The 2012 Blue Jays uniforms are perfect. They don't need any more tinkering with them. After too many years as the Blackbirds they finally look like an updated version the 1992 and 1993 World Champions. The current wordmark, numbers and logo are great.

Archived