Concert Posters!

CS85

Pearl Jam has one for just about every show. Some of the hard core fans collect 'em. I don't.

See 'em here: My link

Some examples

They also have "sports inspired" t-shirts:

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

^^^

Those are neat, but kind of neat in the same way. They're handsome, nicely rendered posters that double as print art.

I prefer the DYI, Kinkos look. This Flickr userhas a bunch from early 90s California punk bands. It might be because this is the music and style I grew up with (when you get old you say things like that), but I like these more:

4279840232_402ee591c8.jpg

4279840296_f6b02bdf2d.jpg

4279096307_8359606d22.jpg

4279444084_eba707f5d5.jpg

4278699051_f8e1ccac2d.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Has anyone else concluded that concert posters are far more badass than album covers? Especially DKNG. Their Iron and Wine, Portlandia, and Explosions in the Sky blow me away.

Then I told that teacher lady the only three letters I need to know are U, S, and A.

• 2 months later...

Archived