Xodius' NHL Concepts

Xodius

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for comments guys. I appreciate it.

I always loved the purple and eggplant look for Anaheim. Currently they sport a dark, dated look that doesn't pop well. Now that LA has gotten rid of purple, the lack of purple in the NHL was troubling. I didn't exactly want to go back to the Disney era, or get stuck with their current look, so I decided that a complete design overhaul was necessary. I think people will either hate this next one, or love it and I won't be surprised if that is the outcome.

Concept-Home-1.png

Concept-Away-1.png

Just a thought for your Ducks concepts....

Away

387085_4020709089561_1117314532_n.jpg

Home

531107_4020709369568_1341326617_n.jpg

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

I like the look of those Ducks jerseys, although I'm not such a fan of the large yoke on the white. Maybe the striping could use some more purple to help the orange pop more.

Feel free to disagree with me here, but I think the colouring for the webfoot D is very awkward. To me, it doesn't look right in anything other than gold or orange, seeing as duck feet are usually gold (well, yellow) or orange, and it really doesn't work too well in the team's old colours. If you don't feel that simply recolouring it again will make it look better, and since you won't use the duck mask as the primary crest, maybe try coming up with something new altogether for them.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

So aside from making concepts, I do some modding work for NHL09 PC, and I decided to create some textures based off of my Dallas concept:

Home-24.png

link

Looks fantastic, too bad that we have anymore PC versions of the NHL series. Also, would love to see how they look in game.

Well there were a lot of mixed feelings over the color scheme and the design. In the end, I feel like I couldn't get rid of the green and the silver does look good with the green-white look (thanks Cole). Here's the final product:

dallastars-1.png

This is my favorite Stars concept EVER

Archived