2012 NFL Season Thread

BlueSky

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the first Broncos game I've seen all season. It's kind of a pleasure to watch Manning play - he's really, really good.

These flags are a bit much though. Let them play.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

in the first quarter, the calls were all toward Baltimore, but since then it has looked like someone is pulling a few strings to get a Brady v Manning AFC Championship Game.

The referees didn't giftwrap 7 points to Denver like they did the Ravens on Corey Graham's pick-six.

6uXNWAo.png

I'm sick of seeing pass interference have such an impact on so many games.

Find a new sport.

Jesus Christ you're antagonistic. By your logic you should of quit watching hockey years ago considering all your problems with it.

Is it wrong that I wish a hand on someones shoulder didn't lead to a first down?

But holy what a play!!

I'm sick of seeing pass interference have such an impact on so many games.

Find a new sport.

Jesus Christ you're antagonistic. By your logic you should of quit watching hockey years ago considering all your problems with it.

Is it wrong that I wish a hand on someones shoulder didn't lead to a first down?

But holy what a play!!

My point was that the NFL has been ramping up pass interference calls more and more each year. The whole league is just jockeying for pass interference calls now.

โ™ซ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is goneย โ™ซ

Hahahahaha! This is hilarious.

Pack/Niners pushed back to 6:25

Might be a stupid question, but I'm assuming they can't push it back anymore if possible.

Also, so weird seeing Tebow in blue and orange last year at this point.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

John Fox, you're dumb.

First, 3rd and 6, 1:40 to play, up by 7, you have Peyton Manning at the helm... and you run it?

Second, Game tied, 30 seconds left, two timeouts, Peyton Manning at the helm... and you kneel?

If the Broncos lose this game, it falls right to John Fox and Raheem Moore, IMO.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANAย | LAA | LARย | LAL | ASU | CSULB |ย USMNTย | USWNT |ย LAFCย | OCSC |ย MAN UTDย |

Hahahahaha! This is hilarious.

Pack/Niners pushed back to 6:25

Might be a stupid question, but I'm assuming they can't push it back anymore if possible.

Also, so weird seeing Tebow in blue and orange last year at this point.

I would hope they don't.

ย 

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

ย 

Archived