The new SBNation

mania

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I would be happy if I could come up with something close to as good ad one of these in a week. 20 a day is ridic.

These are all great. His work is hard to describe its looks like quick vectorized artful sketches but in a good way.

Does anyone know if he came up with the names? Some are a bi questionable but other than that outstanding work.

The names were made by the blog writers. I'm pretty sure the policy to join SBNation was that you have to have your own blog, and then SBN recruits you and your blog joins their network. So no, Fraser didn't name any of them.

Cheers, it's really great work.

Personal favourite:

large_battleofcali.com.full.png

Got a good chuckle out of that one.

Haha, this is the original - BOClogo2.png

I kind of miss the thought bubble because that pretty much sums up the thinking of California hockey. And this is actually the one that was designed by the designer - BOClogo.jpg

Which i think looks awesome, but I like that they kept the lighthearted feel, just wish it had the thought bubble

Thanks. Glad you guys like them.

I think these are my favourites from the set. There are actually a few more coming for the overarching sport blogs:

large_athleticsnation.com.full.png

large_pinstripealley.com.full.png

large_bleedinggreennation.com.full.png

large_milehighreport.com.full.png

large_welcometoloudcity.com.full.png

large_cowboysrideforfree.com.full.png

I have said that Ill speak to the guys in the Logocast about the project next week. So Ill refrain from divulging too much info about the set till then.

Thanks for the positive feedback. F

large_alligatorarmy.com.full.png

large_addictedtoquack.com.full.png

large_cougcenter.com.full.png

large_thedailygopher.com.full.png

large_fromtherumbleseat.com.full.png

large_stumptownfooty.com.full.png

Archived