The new SBNation

mania

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are incredibly impressive. I love the LSU icon. Is Illinois the only Big 10 school that doesn't have an icon logo?

Illinois doesn't have a blog at the moment.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Ridiculously good work by Fraser, the rate he was churning them out was ridiculous. I think BrandMoore was right and he was doing around 20 a day at best, to deliver that many unique ideas excellently executed is insane.

logo.png

Man I would be happy if I could come up with something close to as good ad one of these in a week. 20 a day is ridic.

These are all great. His work is hard to describe its looks like quick vectorized artful sketches but in a good way.

Does anyone know if he came up with the names? Some are a bi questionable but other than that outstanding work.

Man I would be happy if I could come up with something close to as good ad one of these in a week. 20 a day is ridic.

These are all great. His work is hard to describe its looks like quick vectorized artful sketches but in a good way.

Does anyone know if he came up with the names? Some are a bi questionable but other than that outstanding work.

i think it's all independent blog writers funneled through SBNation? im not really sure how it works, the only one i know of is Stampede Blue (Colts). they've been around a while

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I don't like the logo for Second City Hockey, but since the guys who write The Committed Indian are leaving the site, I guess it doesn't make sense to have the committed Indian as a logo anymore.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

i think it's all independent blog writers funneled through SBNation? im not really sure how it works, the only one i know of is Stampede Blue (Colts). they've been around a while

Yea basically there's a blog for each team in all 5 pro leagues plus a ton of colleges and some random ones. I pretty much only follow the Redskins blog, Hogs Haven. They post Redskins things and are run by a couple of Redskins bloggers like anyone else, but are uniquely part of a larger SBNATION DC and SBNATION hub. Pretty cool.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

The names were made by the blog writers. I'm pretty sure the policy to join SBNation was that you have to have your own blog, and then SBN recruits you and your blog joins their network. So no, Fraser didn't name any of them.

Cheers, it's really great work.

Personal favourite:

large_battleofcali.com.full.png

Got a good chuckle out of that one.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

The names were made by the blog writers. I'm pretty sure the policy to join SBNation was that you have to have your own blog, and then SBN recruits you and your blog joins their network.

Sometimes. Depends on if they can find a blogger with a blog who wants to join. There are times they recruit people who don't currently run a blog.

Archived