Get ready to change the ACC logo

nuordr

Would they just join the B10 in all sports already?

That was Plan B if the ACC didn't accept the limited football gig...

More like Plan D. If Notre Dame were to join a conference for football it would likely be the ACC anyways. Keeps the schools east coast ties (very impotant to them).

So how does this effect the ACC or Big East logos ?

Just Asking ?

The ACC logo has stars where each School is...and I'm not entirely sure but Notre Dame might be out of frame (not sure though)

acc-logo.jpg

Big East is unrelated to this, but they are talking about changing the name which would result in a new logo.

Ohh touché valid point I wasn't even thinking about that logo.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Would they just join the B10 in all sports already?

That was Plan B if the ACC didn't accept the limited football gig...

More like Plan D. If Notre Dame were to join a conference for football it would likely be the ACC anyways. Keeps the schools east coast ties (very impotant to them).

Can't be proven but not a chance.

Just Asking ?

The ACC logo has stars where each School is...and I'm not entirely sure but Notre Dame might be out of frame (not sure though)

acc-logo.jpg

I don't believe you can see Indiana in their current logo. It looks like it would be pretty simple though to just shift the map to the right until Indiana is visible. Looking at the ocean area in the bottom right, I still think there would be enough room to keep "ACC" in the same spot.

gYH2mW9.png

Just Asking ?

acc-logo.jpg

I don't believe you can see Indiana in their current logo. It looks like it would be pretty simple though to just shift the map to the right until Indiana is visible. Looking at the ocean area in the bottom right, I still think there would be enough room to keep "ACC" in the same spot.

They can mitigate the problem of including western Indiana by decreasing the map scale (zooming out) in order to show more area. However, this would distort the level of detail along the coastline.

Archived