Arby's gets a makeover

BroadSt_Bully

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The switch is official. The new logo can be found on Arby's website and all their social media accounts.

The logo is a definite upgrade. Too bad we can't say the same about their food. :upside:

6uXNWAo.png

Roy Rodgers is a totally separate chain. Arby's was founded by the Raffel brothers in 1964, while Roy Rodgers was started by Marriott in 1968. Both are owned by separate entices.

The number of Roy Rodgers has been dwindling for years (I cried when the one closest to me closed. Yes, I was a fat kid.), but there's still 49 locations, mostly in the Mid-Atlantic.

The switch is official. The new logo can be found on Arby's website and all their social media accounts.

The logo is a definite upgrade. Too bad we can't say the same about their food. :upside:

I just saw the new one on twitter and came here to make sure it wasn't like a throwback or something.

Man i love arbys. Like i wish there was still one in my town so bad, it's the best!

Roy Rodgers is a totally separate chain. Arby's was founded by the Raffel brothers in 1964, while Roy Rodgers was started by Marriott in 1968. Both are owned by separate entices.

The number of Roy Rodgers has been dwindling for years (I cried when the one closest to me closed. Yes, I was a fat kid.), but there's still 49 locations, mostly in the Mid-Atlantic.

Thanks for the info

The reason for my confusion is that the Roy Rodgers logo and the roast beef sandwiches seemed so similar to Arby's, or is that my nostalgic mind playing tricks on me?

LehQRaC.png

Thanks for the info

The reason for my confusion is that the Roy Rodgers logo and the roast beef sandwiches seemed so similar to Arby's, or is that my nostalgic mind playing tricks on me?

Roy Rodgers does have a ten gallon/cowboy hat in their logo like Arby's, and they also serve roast beef sandwiches, so there is definitely some similarities.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived