NFL Week 8 Uniform Thread

ksupilot

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Called it!! Seahawks are in white top and blue pants.

As I posted before on this board, I knew they were going to wear blue pants as they practiced in them this week. Forgot to post that before today. It is their worst look besides the blue on blue. Burn the blue pants.......................

Steelers prison-throwbacks are awful, just flat out ridiculous.

I wish the Rams would revert to their gold pants, the monochrome navy is really getting on my nerves.

Seattle, wise decision wearing the blue pants since their gray pants would clash with Detroits silver pants, much better contrast today.

Bears ... love their throwbacks fumup.jpg

Philly, don't know why they bother with those silly black alternate jerseys when they could be using their kelly green throwbacks that they wore against GB in 2010.

Called it!! Seahawks are in white top and blue pants.

As I posted before on this board, I knew they were going to wear blue pants as they practiced in them this week. Forgot to post that before today. It is their worst look besides the blue on blue. Burn the blue pants.......................

I wasn't sure why he had both the Lions and Seahawks in grey pants. With a rookie QB, you pant your players to stand out as much as possible.

The Seahawks have found their best road look today.

Absolutely not. White on grey is beautiful on the Seahawks, but I understand the blue option against another team that only has grey pants. This look is pretty bad though.

I respect your opinion, but I prefer road pants to be the darker color.

spacer.png

Dolphins should've worn their agua pants today on the road against the Jets. Would've been a beautiful matchup.

I love the Aqua pants and wish they would wear them more often.

On the road, I agree. I love their all white look at home though. Teams with white helmets look amazing in all white.

Dolphins should've worn their agua pants today on the road against the Jets. Would've been a beautiful matchup.

On the road, I agree. I love their all white look at home though. Teams with white helmets look amazing in all white.

Disagree...These are some nice looking uniforms:

150712972_extra_large.jpg

and their alternate is sweet as well:

dolphins.jpg

spacer.png

Disagree...These are some nice looking uniforms:

150712972_extra_large.jpg

and their alternate is sweet as well:

dolphins.jpg

I agree, both the agua top and alternate are beautiful, but the agua top looks much better at home under the night lights. With the sun shining, their all white with the white helmet is just too perfect to pass up.

Archived