NFL Uniforms Week 9

dennisbergan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

usp-nfl_-carolina-panthers-at-washington-redskins-4_3_r560.jpg?f061b7ce9937c38b702e6f308816ac2a14e2a4ec

If the Packers ever wore their 1929 throwbacks with those, they'd probably go from my least favorite throwback of theirs to the best... THAT'S how much of a difference these helmets make!

usp-nfl_-carolina-panthers-at-washington-redskins-4_3_r560.jpg?f061b7ce9937c38b702e6f308816ac2a14e2a4ec

If the Packers ever wore their 1929 throwbacks with those, they'd probably go from my least favorite throwback of theirs to the best... THAT'S how much of a difference these helmets make!

Hoping next year they do just that.

I love these leather-texture helmets.* So much better than plain brown glossy helmets, and a very good idea from HydroGraphics (they made this, right). They're the next best thing to actual era-specific leather helmets.

I wholeheartedly support the Redskins, Packers, and any other team reverting to plain-brown leather helmeted throwbacks to use these.

*Even though I've said this before.

Regarding the Redskins...

1) They wore a better version of those jerseys in 1994. This year's number font was awful.

2) No team not named the Dung Beetles should ever, ever wear those helmets. Looked like a bunch of guys with big round turds on their heads.

Just because computers allow you to do something, doesn't mean you should do it.

Regarding the Redskins...

1) They wore a better version of those jerseys in 1994. This year's number font was awful.

2) No team not named the Dung Beetles should ever, ever wear those helmets. Looked like a bunch of guys with big round turds on their heads.

Just because computers allow you to do something, doesn't mean you should do it.

3) I'm completely wrong.

Hoping next year they do just that.

I love these leather-texture helmets.* So much better than plain brown glossy helmets, and a very good idea from HydroGraphics (they made this, right). They're the next best thing to actual era-specific leather helmets.

I wholeheartedly support the Redskins, Packers, and any other team reverting to plain-brown leather helmeted throwbacks to use these.

*Even though I've said this before.

same here. this is definitely doing it right when it comes to the brown leather helmet throwbacks.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I have no earthly idea on why the Saints insist on that bold black stripe. They're basically wearing vegas gold Steelers pants. At this point they've worn the big black striped pants longer than they ever wore the pants that matched their helmets and that is sad.

Match your helmet, dammit!

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived