Toronto Rock third jersey: The rockin' CN Tower is back!

Viper

The awesomeness, or awfulness, depending on your POV, of the Toronto Rock's original logo is returning in 2013 with their newly unveiled third jerseys.

A-cUlxcCYAAPsT6.jpg

The logo is a slightly tweaked version of the team's original logo, which can be seen here, and which most people seemed to either really love or really hate.

CCSLC signature.png

Personally, I love it.

I know that it's not the most creative jersey of all time but that's what the 1st Rock jerseys were. That logo was easily the cheesiest but coolest.

I never ended up purchasing one of those jerseys unfortunately.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I think it's pretty redundant and boring, but whatever. The jersey in the OP though is missing the weird numbering scheme, which has white numbers on the sleeves and under the "K". BTW, They're asking $200 for these essentially practice jerseys, $266.37 customized.

3rd%20Jersey%20Crested.jpg

I don't know many people that would spend $200 on an amazing lacrosse jersey, let alone one that took 2 seconds to design. Lacrosse and hockey jerseys probably have the most room for creativity of any sport and this is what they came up with? I think the logo is great. It's perfect for a league like the NLL that doesn't have to take itself too seriously and makes a connection to the team name. A few basic stripes would go a long way though.

It's an exact replica of their 1st jersey. Usually people go ape- :censored: for throwback jerseys around here.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

It just means that while the tower logo is very cool, the original jerseys were basically practice jerseys. It's still as disappointing now as it was then.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Phoenix Coyotes numerals?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived