Steamrollers logo concepts

Having trouble deciding on a color set. I was going to go with the midnight/electric green/silver set, but then I started playing around and now I can't decide!

As for the outline... I'm going to use it if the logo is on a white background, and go with just the white outline on dark backgrounds.

Here's what I came up with. What do you guys think?

(Sorry about the size)

color-sets.gif

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

That midnight blue and electric green is awesome! Very origional!

other ones that are equally as good...

Dark Blue/Light Blue

Green/Gold

Teal/Blue

I say you make uniforms for whichever you like best and THEN decide based on uniforms. Would you mind if I started sketching up some possibly jerseys just to see how the scheme would look on jerseys?

IUe6Hvh.png

I like the Electric Green, but I think a SLIGHTLY different shade of blue would make it pop an bit more. Possibly the blue from the second row down, far right.??? Just a thought.

In all honesty, I didn't really dig this logo at first, but with the new color schemes, me likey a lot!!

I'm liking the Midnight/Electric set best, as well. I'd say to definitely go with those colors.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

The Maroon, Dark Blue & Gold really stand out as nice. Good colors, all of them, to pick from. ^_^

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

The Maroon, Dark Blue & Gold really stand out as nice. Good colors, all of them, to pick from. ^_^

i liked that as well... but its close to the red, navy and gold combo of the Saskatchewan Senators of the PFA... lol... i would have to say the electric green is where you should hang your hat that could be some fun jersey designs

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

• 2 weeks later...

Love the colours, although for steamrolooers, I may have goe darker the bright, maybe the rhino in grey...

As far as te uniform is concern, I like it alot except for the leg striping, I find it very ordinary, especially against such a great logo...

You may have heard already, I like wild original concepts, therefore I would go for the "Steam" shape as the leg striping, something like this

steampants.gif

what do you think?

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Agreed, the colors rock! Unique, especially when compared to the other teams in the PFA. I'm concerned about the legibility of the eye. That horizontal sliver may cause problems when reduced. Nice uniform set and the steam striping, very original! Good job WiB.

I love the colours, love the wordmark and the uniforms overall, but I just can't go for the rhino logo ... I don't see it, especially the eye. Probably just me though, everyone seems to love it!

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

I think the steam helps, but the logo just doesn't pop out as a rhino. There just isn't enough definition.

Maybe a silver helmet?

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Great job on logo, colors and I absolutly love those unis. You may have to do some for me. Just joking unless you want to. Great job man.

Is that a request? I have an idea for a modification of my design, but want to do something in a another color. If you send me your logos, I can whip something up over the weekend.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived