Tennessee Titans Logo & Jersey Concept (Moved To Correct Section)

ImRobbieGreen

I joined the site last night and accidentally posted this twice in the wrong section. So sorry if it seemed like I was spamming, didn't mean to do that at all! So I deleted those and am posting here in the correct section.

Anyways, this is a logo & jersey concept for the Tennessee Titans that I came up with. A lot of feedback that I've gotten from it so far is that it looks too much like a spartan/knight, it looks like Marvin The Martian, the sword looks like it's going through the head, too cartoony, ect. So I would like to know what you all think, along with any critiques you may have or if I should just overhaul it altogether.

Any thoughts are appreciated, and sorry again if it looked like I was spamming!

3Bjk3iz.jpg

lACOGeJ.jpg

Really good start on the logo.

I would add another sword and have it mirror the first sword so the logo looks more balanced. The red part on the top of the helmet could use a line or two to define so it looks more dimensional. Right now it just looks flat.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I gotta say, even though I'm partial to symmetry, I feel this logo is actually really well balanced without the second sword. I actually like the logo with just one sword. That being said, I'll have to echo what McCarthy said about making the logo a bit more dimensional. I'd add some accent lines here and there to keep it from looking flat. I'm not really feeling the jersey though, it just doesn't look like an NFL jersey to me (of course neither does the Titans current set).

The alternate logo/sleeve patch just seems out of place with this set. The logo's very minimalistic while the primary is more detailed and fierce. Maybe you could create an alternate two crossed swords laying over a circular background with the three stars so you can still emulate Tennessee's flag.

Really great work here, I'd love to see a full uniform set and I'm excited to see how this concept evolves.

I like the two swords better than the one, but I really like that jersey and how you incorporated red into it. This is something that I feel the Titans could easily do without paying to much homage to the Houston Oilers.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived