MLB Pandas Concepts

hbgoo1975

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait... you're sure it's not the Pandres?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I'm just gonna say it. These are really pointless. Either you are just amusing yourself posting these things, or you don't quite get that nobody is really interested in these.

I'm sorry, but although you've done a fantastic job rendering mlb uniforms on a panda, it's probably time to stop.

This reminds me of something I would have done when I was 13. I don't mean that as an insult, that's when my passion for logos and uniforms was at it's peak. Except even then I would have known that the fluorescent MS Paint colors don't match the colors that the teams actually use. Take a good close look at your Mets pandas especially.

People on this site tend to forget A] it's the internet and it doesn't actually matter, and B] not everyone has access to anything better than MS Paint. Don't take it personally. But seriously, what's with the crotch lines?

This is an MLB Concept thread. I'll do an NFL Concept thread in September.
But for now more baseball teams will be added.

Like the Oakland A's
GkYSObc.png

Colorado Rockies

aJR7Pce.png

Seattle Mariners
UyuG06J.png

Arizona Diamondbacks
Q9iEzxO.png

The 1998-2006 D'Backs
W3qzbhx.png

88eu99a.png

The Tampa Bay Rays

owvWOhf.png

Then there is the Devil Rays

WqcSaK8.png

Please don't involve the Cardinals in this creepy "series" of yours. Besides, even with the navy road caps, they still wear red socks and shoes, not navy. You also forgot the piping on the alternates. And your "powder blue" for the Royals is nowhere near accurate.

Oh and the area around a panda's eyes is black. Figured someone who loved pandas may know that. Guess I was wrong.

Archived