MLB Pandas Concepts

hbgoo1975

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've got a character...

I'm gonna skip the whole panda thing and go straight to the massive :censored:ing picture you keep posting. Get rid of it. I would say please, but that is absolutely ridiculous, huge, and a complete eyesore... It isn't even a signature, you actively attach that photo every single time you post. Please stop posting it, and find a smaller signature.

Are you sure you don't know Cody?

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

We've got a character...

I'm gonna skip the whole panda thing and go straight to the massive :censored:ing picture you keep posting. Get rid of it. I would say please, but that is absolutely ridiculous, huge, and a complete eyesore... It isn't even a signature, you actively attach that photo every single time you post. Please stop posting it, and find a smaller signature.

Are you sure you don't know Cody?

It's already off!

I'm very sorry your Sharks were eliminated and that was why those robots were celebrating!! Besides that is not the Rams, they are another concept for a fictional football team.

What would you like for my sig anyway panda hater?!

Uh, I don't care about the robots celebrating, and I never said hated Pandas. Your football playing Panda appears in your posts, not your signature still.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

It's not a "signature" to keep reposting the same picture into each of your posts manually. You have a signature option in your settings to which you can upload your image, so that it automatically appears with your posts.

Also, it's not a crime to have a large football playing panda as your "signature" but it sure is annoying to the rest of us who have to see it every time you post. Subtlety my friend, subtlety.

Midway.png

Like our friend, I have a love for pandas. And pandas in uniform - I may not have the strength to contain myself. Can I request a panda wearing a SF Giants uniform? It would be so damn literal!

Lego men were a little freaky and so are the pandas. As for the concepts, a lil creepy as mentioned before as if theyre staring into my soul, but the Giants cap you can see two different blacks: one is the cap and the other is around the SF logo as if you pasted it on without removing the background.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived