Vintage College Pennants

mcrosby

I recently lost an ebay auction on a Wisconsin pennant and decided to try my hand at digitizing the pennant since I didn't win it. I ended up just using the monogram from the pennant, as the script was very Coca-Cola esque. After that I wanted to try more, so I went with Marquette.

I'll try to fill a few requests if anyone is interested. I plan on getting some felt/wool and making the Wisconsin one, if I do I'll post pictures.

Picture20_zps4c87120a.png

Picture21_zpsa94ae476.png

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you do these for me please?

Texas A&M txaggies.jpg

Oregon oregonducks.jpg

Baylor baylorbears.jpg

Missouri missouritigers.png

Can you put Texas Aggies for A&M?

It looks like you were trying to post pictures...wanna try that again? You have to upload to a host site (photobucket) and then post here with the img function.

Also, I'll try to get as many of these as possible completed tonight.

DalCowboyFan92 has the right idea with posting a 'classic' logo for me to work off of. Most of the creation time comes from scouring the interwebs for inspiration.

Could I get Milwaukee... I don't like the vintage logo on the mothership, but I'm sure Pitt or Houston somebody has an old panther/big cat logo that could be recolored. Big cat logos (especially from this era) are pretty generic.

Also, and this is a weird request... could I get a version with a gull on it instead of a panther for my Bring Back The Gulls campaign? Any generic vintage seagull logo will do.

Could I get Milwaukee... I don't like the vintage logo on the mothership, but I'm sure Pitt or Houston somebody has an old panther/big cat logo that could be recolored. Big cat logos (especially from this era) are pretty generic.

Also, and this is a weird request... could I get a version with a gull on it instead of a panther for my Bring Back The Gulls campaign? Any generic vintage seagull logo will do.

I'll make a UW-M Gulls and UW-M Panthers one for ya.

Can you do these for me please?

Texas A&M txaggies.jpg

Oregon oregonducks.jpg

Baylor baylorbears.jpg

Missouri missouritigers.png

Can you put Texas Aggies for A&M?

It looks like you were trying to post pictures...wanna try that again? You have to upload to a host site (photobucket) and then post here with the img function.

Also, I'll try to get as many of these as possible completed tonight.

DalCowboyFan92 has the right idea with posting a 'classic' logo for me to work off of. Most of the creation time comes from scouring the interwebs for inspiration.

Here you go

Can you try to do just the T for A&M also?

txaggies.jpgmissouritigers.png

baylorbears.jpgoregonducks.jpg

Rangers%253ARoughRiders%2BChampionship%2Bsig.png

FC%2BDallas%2BChampionships.png

Dallas%2BMavericks%2BChampionships.png

Stars%253AAmericans%2BChampionship%2Bsig.png

"I can do all things through him who gives me strength" Phiippians 4:13

Archived