PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright we are caught up. Concepts from here on out. Here are the 4 last alternates. The flickr page is completely updated and will stay that way. link still in first post.

GALAXY-2.jpg

RANCHERS-2.jpg

RAPTORS.jpg

RHYTHM-2.jpg

ok looking forward:

First up will be London, I really like the idea I have from that and I hope it works out the way I envision. God save the queen.

After that will be the top 50 and a lil break just to recharge and get thru a rough school week. Those of you ranking them feel free to send them as soon as you have London placed and I get it all together and posted asap.

As for which teams are to follow, Im going to try to get a bit of balance here. You may notice Anchorage made it so each division in the ADA has 2 teams but no more than three. My goal is to get to a point where each ADA division have 3 teams and every IDA division have at least one. Ill then go back and forth until the ADA is done. Then Ill figure out when to start the tournament and all of those details. Haha fun.

Ladies and gents we have 50 concepts and this ones a gem. It turned out as planed and I think is easily a top ten. I did my rankings last night by the way and you were right it is HARD. Especially for me since they are my children I'm picking between. But here is London in all its majesty(hehe), I dont think any of the elements will really need explaining. Here is the London Majesty!

MAJESTY.jpg

what exactly looks weird about it?

I would add more of a mane. It looks like a bear now.

are you thinking the two arches on the top are shoulders? That's the mane which is pretty much over half of the lion right now

Ohhhhh! Now I see it. No other complaints, can't wait for the jerseys

lol I stared at it for a few seconds to try and decipher how you saw a bearand once I figured it out my mind decided it was a bear too. Now I can't unsee it. You may have ruined one of my favorite logos for me haha

Sorry! :P

Archived