PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet Chicago has Top 10 ranking across the board, but makes the mid-20's because I ranked them last.

There was actually another low ranking for them. They did end up near the middle.

Just noticed there are no international teams in the bottom 10

The international teams have such a diverse subject matter to choose from and and can represent their city or there country in most cases(Canada excluded). They also have a longer history to connect with. US only has 200 some years of history and most states focus on a RWB theme. In the long run, or more specifically in the Coalition Cup final i think the voting will be fair as the IDA rep. will benefit from that diversity and while the ADA will benefit from home-field voters(Canada excluded).

In other news, a slight error was brought to my attention. JoHyphenE actually ranked Utah 42 and not 41. Upon fixing this it put them in a tie with Philly. It didnt affect the ranking though because even though the top individual ranking for both clubs was an 11 Utah edged out with a second highest of 26 over Philly's 29. Here is the Update. Sorry about that.

RANKINGS-5-1.jpg

Fun fact: this is the 1st of 5 ties broken in the rankings.

Iowa definitely needs to be remade.

I always liked Iowa. And also realised that I have not been the one to rank a team highest of the 6 so far.

I entered your rankings last. Yours were fairly similar to the overall theme, with a few outliers of course. But your picks did move a team from 2nd to the top spot. So don't feel like your picks were irrelevant.

Iowa definitely needs to be remade.

I always liked Iowa. And also realised that I have not been the one to rank a team highest of the 6 so far.

I entered your rankings last. Yours were fairly similar to the overall theme, with a few outliers of course. But your picks did move a team from 2nd to the top spot. So don't feel like your picks were irrelevant.

Interesting...

I really hope STL is no. 1 I really liked that one. :shocked:

Sorry. I may/may not have ranked that VERY VERY VERY low.

Wow. Just Wow. :jawdrop:

PS How are you guys voting/ranking?

Post 775, onward about 10.

I'm lost can you just explain it to me. Please.

NEWSGG copy.png

You made an error on Brooklyn, they were ranked #22 on my list, not 12 I'm pretty sure that was Norfolk. But wow I'm surprised Indy & Boston were this low, I really liked those. More craziness is to come!

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

You made an error on Brooklyn, they were ranked #22 on my list, not 12 I'm pretty sure that was Norfolk. But wow I'm surprised Indy & Boston were this low, I really liked those. More craziness is to come!

You had Brooklyn at 21, It was just a typo in the graphic, I had it right in the calculations though.

I can't believe Boise, New Hampshire, and Indianapolis is so low. They were in my top 10

I absolutely hated Boise, but the others were good.

You had Brooklyn at 21, It was just a typo in the graphic, I had it right in the calculations though.

Is it going to be fixed in the graphic? I think people might be curious if I get 2 teams at #12.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived