PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I cannot believe how low Heredia is. Top 10 logo, color scheme, and alternate along with a top 20 home/away set. I am completely shocked!

Lol, I was their next best ranked for the Howlers, and they barely cracked my top 25! I am also quite surprised.

Teams that I'm surprised have not been shown yet:

Montana

Berlin

Atlanta

Honestly I cannot believe how low Heredia is. Top 10 logo, color scheme, and alternate along with a top 20 home/away set. I am completely shocked!

Lol, I was their next best ranked for the Howlers, and they barely cracked my top 25! I am also quite surprised.

Teams that I'm surprised have not been shown yet:

Montana

Berlin

Atlanta

Berlin and Atlanta were both in my top 10!

Ok here is the new rankings as well as the corrected set from yesterday:

RANKINGS-3.jpg

RANKINGS-4-2.jpg

As you can see I some how just skipped over Memphis and Montana some how. Really not sure what happened.

Ive really enjoyed this ranking process. Its given me a great source of feedback and given me a chance to reflect on what I could/should have done differently. Here are some ideas I have for updates to make on some of these.

South Dakota-I think the concept is solid but I think the name is the issue. I was as you know a second choice but its just to long for this design. I may go back to the "Rush" name or see if I can find something different.

Iowa- Its too bland. I think i am gonna switch to Hawkeye Black and Gold and focus more on the pitch fork.

Dallas- I hate the color scheme for this. And the name is kind of Meh. I may switch it to "wranglers" and I have a few ideas of how to incorporate that.

Arizona- Its just to ridged.

Pittsburgh- I think i did that i need to do on the jerseys on the logo. Its very Pittburgh, but not modern. Ill work on that.

Philly- The primary is a great secondary the secondary is crap.

Utah- Ive put to much emphasis on the honey comb and not enough on the bee.

San Jose- I was pretty shocked by the response to this one. Is it the gradient use? I think the secondary is great. Need some more C&C on this one.

Memphis- The primary need cleaned up. I think it was a cool Idea to you use all the notes to make a font but think it ended up kinda cluttered.

Indy- Need a tweak or two, nothings terrible.

Charlotte- The secondary doesn't really fit and is to similar to miami.

NY- the outlines are messy and Im thinking of switching out the yellow for grey. Just feels more NY to me.

Casper- I dont think any things wrong here, but I'm thinking of switch the color scheme. Theyre in the same division as montana and have a very similar scheme. With as jackalope being a fictional being I may just go abstract with it. Probably an icy cool look.

Hope you are enjoying all this. C&C always encouraged and appreciated.

What? NY, Charlotte, and Alabama are that low? I loved all those. But at least none of my top 5 have shown up yet. Really surprised Chicago and Vancouver were that high. I absolutely hated those concepts.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Well I'd rather it be a different shade if it is yellow. Too bright now. Maybe even a light orange. City flag and all. Kinda of the orange you have on your ottawa concept.

Yeah, I like that. Not too orange'y, not too mustard-y

Here are the next ten rankings. you can figure out the top ten now if you care too but the order is still a mystery. I say the top 4 in this set were all strong candidates for a top five spot sans one low score. Really shows how solid the top 10 were in being consistently good. Top 10 to be posted around 2pm tomorrow. Guesses??

RANKINGS-2.jpg

Jo-E Im happy to inform you that you have exactly 0 in the correct position. That's if you list #1 first, If #1 was last then you have a whole 1 in the right position. Good guess though!

In the meanwhile, heres an update to New York. I think its a lot cleaner and a good blend of several NY teams' identifies. I decided to go with nothing on the sleeves. Just feels more clean cut for this classic look.

DUKES-4.jpg

DUKES-5.jpg

Archived