PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd do a ranking with the average number in large print. And maybe the individual rankings in smaller print.

when i get um done you'll have every thing you need ;)

Well, hey everything else you do looks good. I guess it's wrong for me to assume you would make something bad at this point.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I'd do a ranking with the average number in large print. And maybe the individual rankings in smaller print.

Well, hey everything else you do looks good. I guess it's wrong for me to assume you would make something bad at this point.

yea, sorry its hard for me to explain thing with a graphic of some sort. so heres a sneak peak of the template I just put together that Ill be using. as you can see it will include all of the information I have.

ranktemp-1.jpg

yea, sorry its hard for me to explain thing with a graphic of some sort. so heres a sneak peak of the template I just put together that Ill be using. as you can see it will include all of the information I have.

ranktemp-1.jpg

Sweet!

Also, 1 more thing. Maybe release the Rankings in groups of 10? Start at the bottom 10, and we move our way up every few hours?

I cant have an independent thought if you guys keep suggesting what Im already planing haha.

Also, 1 more thing. Maybe release the Rankings in groups of 10? Start at the bottom 10, and we move our way up every few hours?

I cant have an independent thought if you guys keep suggesting what Im already planing haha.

Lol, what can I say? We know your thoughts too well now.

Any way you could do this like in the weekend so I can keep up with the rankings. I have school. Also are we going to rank top 75, 100,128

Theyll just go up when I get them done. No idea exactly what the schedule will be. 75? probably not 100? soft maybe 128? the tournament will serve that purpose.

Looks good. Assuming you would add color. Not really a grayscale-kinda guy.

Logos will be in the box to the left. In dazzling 1080p HD color of course.

Archived