PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to give you an idea of how crazy it all is.... and I don't have the exact numbers off hand. But the the top ranked team averaged arround an 8 while the lowest ranked team was around a 37. And everyone else was a mess in between. Its really a cool idea though Im glad we did it. Great source of feedback. May want to tweak a few in the future now.

Yes, I say no more after this. It got really hard for me to rank, especially if we add another 50-60 teams. The tournament as suggested by Windell sounds like the best course of action. That's assuming we get there of course.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I call bull on the Rush! That is one of my favorite teams (mainly because of the name) and they're last! Kinda weird rankings all around. I'll say San Jose would have to be my least-favorite, but I can't remember the rest of the designs and I'm a little busy at the moment to look through 40+ pages of concepts. Ah well, all of them are fantastic to me to have a least favorite. If I wasn't so busy this past week I probably would've made a list as well

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Well the rush name got changed to the Keystones since there was already a team in SD named the Rush. That may have affected it. And if time is an issue feel free to browse the flickr page I made with all the concepts. The link is in the first post of the thread.

Sweet! Don't agree AT ALL about the Haymakers or Keystones, but all in all, this is sweet. I'm just full of great ideas, aren't I !

I hink that I'll just keep implementing teams into my rankings as we go, now that I have a foundation.

Wow. Philly & Minnesota in the bottom 10! Those were 2 of my top 11, wow. I guess I have a much different opinion than everyone else. But I have a feeling this will get crazier. The graphic does look nice though!

Most of those were pretty lowly ranked by me, but no love for San Jose?

I think me and Joe probably have the most off and away rankings of anybody. 3 of my favorites were in the bottom 10!

To explain my DC pick. It was one of my orignal designs in highschool 8 years ago. Now with much more experience/talent and a better color scheme (it was a cliche RWB) it looks a lot better. Unlike the Vipers(also an orginal) who still ended up "highschoolish" for lack of a better term. The evolution of that design is what ranked it so high for me and the alternate which is head and shoulders above the rest for me put it on top. Chicago also was ranked high for me as an original. It was actually a concept for South Dakota back then and more of a steam engine look. I wish I had those orignal concepts.

Archived