PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres a new concept. California has plenty of teaming using bears as mascots. It has become the identity of the state in some ways. A bear is on the state flag and all. The state bird has been as neglected as the letter Q in almost all sports names. The capital city of the golden state will be using both for their concept. Here are the Sacramento Quails!

QUAILS.jpg

The primary and secondary are never really that for me. Its just a different logo. I usually try to make one a crest of some sort. Which ever one is more detailed I usually put in the big spot on my template. But i will have the "secondary" on my signature in this case like a few other teams just because it works better in that capacity.

Also here are the jerseys. Kind of baseball like. The watermark is of the Sacramento flag.

QUAILS-1.jpg

Lol dp I think you have s problem with the letter S. With the greys, it does make sense with zealand and all but I hate when ppl use a Z instead of an S. Just personal preference. And I did think of that with the quails. I just always get annoyed withe Stanford Cardinal and even though its not the same I would associate the two. Again personal preference haha.

Guest darkpiranha

I used to be an S purist. Despised names like Heat, Magic, and Cardinal (still think that's the dumbest team name in sportz). I've mellowed some in my advancing years, but I still like S's. Quails just sounds odd for some reason. Probably because 'quails' is also a verb. Of course, "quail" is a verb too. And I normally REALLY hate putting Z's on the end of names, but for the Z for New Zealand seemed apropos. Besides, your league has not been shy about breaking out of standard sports logo/jersey tradition!

Keep em coming!

Archived