PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

Ok based on the votes so far Im narrowing it down to 1 and 4. first to get 3 new votes wins...or something. haha

EDIT: and in the mean time heres a small update on Indy. Cleaned up the outlines. Flipped the primary and seconday and took the flame off one, I felt it kinda redundant. Made a few small moves on the jerseys too.

IGNITION-4.jpg

IGNITION-2.jpg

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually preferred the primary over the secondary on Indy. I liked the original better, anyhow. I would've liked to see a yellow alt with the tire tread like the home and away. The alt with the numbers and stars clutters the whole thing up,

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

4 for sure. And yeah, the new Indy is very nice.The old one would have been an easy 2nd.

I'll vote for 4.

and my vote makes 3. Option four it is! I'll get working on the jerseys soon

I actually preferred the primary over the secondary on Indy. I liked the original better, anyhow. I would've liked to see a yellow alt with the tire tread like the home and away. The alt with the numbers and stars clutters the whole thing up,

I can see that. So like this?

IGNITION-5.jpg

4 for sure. And yeah, the new Indy is very nice.The old one would have been an easy 2nd.

I'll vote for 4.

and my vote makes 3. Option four it is! I'll get working on the jerseys soon

I can see that. So like this?

IGNITION-5.jpg

CHA-CHING! Yes, of course, I like it, Wait, no. I screwed up. I don't like it, I LOVE IT.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Alright while I do very much appreciate the feed back I got I didnt get much bc there wasnt much to look at. So here are the options I have so far. I took the three schemes I had mentioned and added Scruggy's idea as well. Let me know which one you like most. Oh and the new logos are there too. Hope ya like that!

WRANGLER-BG.jpg

WRANGLER-BGR.jpg

WRANGLER-O.jpg

WRANGLER-BGO.jpg

1 for sure. blue and this orange don't really go together. that's just my opinion though.

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

I hope I do...which is why Im posting hints to get the conversation up so it gets there tonight. I have the surprise up loaded and ready to go. So i should be able to post quick enough.

Hint: All good things must come to and end, and all good ends must end with good things.

Here it is…

The goal of every team in the PDC. What it all comes down to.

The Coalition Cup.

This bad boy will be up for grabs in the first ever 128-team professional championship tournament. This was the first time I’ve ever done a 3-D rendering on Illustrator and I think it turned out pretty cool. As this thread grows and we nudge closer to the 128 more bits regarding the tournament will be released. Including a fun idea I have for choosing the host city for CC:I. But for now I hope you enjoy the most prestigious prize in the dodgeball universe. Here to the next 1000 posts!

C-Cup-poster.jpg

Archived