PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this name Predators? I'd say it fine. Whatever you want.

No but just thinking about this one led me to considering predators and two other names in a different way.so I think ill be adding a few ideas to my spread sheet for down the line

Use whatever name you want to use, either way it's going to come out good.

I agree. You could use tigers, bears, bulldogs, poop-sacks, or anything you want, and I know it'd still come out great.

I demand a "poop-sacks" concept, just to test this theory

Could that be your Wheeling, WV concept?

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I agree. You could use tigers, bears, bulldogs, poop-sacks, or anything you want, and I know it'd still come out great.

Wheeling Poop-Sacks.

Hmmm! Has a nice ring to it.

Wheeling Poop-Sacks.

Glad you like it Kev!

P.S. Use a real dark shade of brown for the Wheeling Poop-Sacks, it blends in with the "coal" theme.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Wheeling Poop-Sacks.

Glad you like it Kev!

P.S. Use a real dark shade of brown for the Wheeling Poop-Sacks, it blends in with the "coal" theme.

...ok?

Well look what happens, I take a few days off to prep for a couple exams and I get poop smeared all over this thread again. But Im back with the next installment and this is the idea I had asked about in my last posts. The foundation of the economy of Yaounde Cameroon early on was based on poaching. The ivory tusks of African Elephants would sell like crazy. Unfortunately this meant slaughtering these beautiful behemoths. This has thankfully since been outlawed and since Yaounde has made the African Elephant a symbol of their culture. Today they represent their dodgeball team in the same way. The largest land mammal in the world will represent a team taking a fitting name of "Giants" The bold color scheme and abstract color layout is derived from the National Cameroon flag. I hope you enjoy the Yaounde Giants.

GIANTS.jpg

Giants look really good.

By the way, I for one am against the idea of a poop-themed team. Getting tired of this Sh** (ba-dum-crash)

Its not even being considered. Not even as a gag team lol.

I know that. I was joking like everyone else. I also agree with TShaw about the secondary as well. One of my favorite logos in this series.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Love it! As i as sid before, G is great. My only fix would be to make the trunk n the primary longer. Almost looks like a cocoon as i is. Maybe curve it to one side or the other? One of my favourites for sure here.

And i disagree. The elephant isn't cartoonish at all.

Archived