PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes there Will be a team from Omaha. Eventually.

As for the reds, I may just scrap the whole thing. I know its not terrible and is a decent rendering but I'm affraid I can't get around the Vermont comparisons. The red panda and fox are just too similar to be in the same league. I may use the "reds" name in a different way later on. India has such a diverse history I'm sure ill find a new idea for them soon. As for now I'm working on Orlandos team. Albeit I will be taking a turkey break tomorrow so don't expect to much from me. Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Orlando is kinda known for some futuristic ties to space and flight. This concept feeds off of that. In addition this concept will be the first to debut my new uniform template, that I'm currently working on. It wont change the jerseys at all but just add to the over all presentation. More on that later. For now enjoy the Orlando Command!

COMMAND.jpg

Orlando looks awesome, as usual. Here's an idea for India/New Delhi: maybe, just maybe, there's a chance you could make a concept inspired by.... Gandhi? If that's too far out of reach, maybe something based on the Himalayans?

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

1. I like Orlando, but take out the star from the edge of the C, it's a bit redundant. Other than that, I like it.

2. I'm all for re-branding New Delhi, they ended up at #52 on my list.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

OK! Cool stuff here. Here are the jerseys for Orlando and as an added treat I have added a third page showcasing the various gear that this fantasy Under Armour/PDC marriage has given us. I can actually knock that third page out in just a few minutes for each team given that I really organized the template well. Its pretty fun. It really gives you a feel of what the teams would really look like. Hats and gloves are optional and hats may be worn forward or backwards. Hope you guys like it!

COMMAND-3.jpg

COMMAND-2.jpg

Archived