PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you still planning on creating courts and eliminators later on? Just wondering.

I think he's only doing logos, jerseys, and gear. No pants, courts, or eliminators from what he's stated. He lost interest in them as well as they were too time-consuming, they were nice, but really weren't too severe of losses.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Are you still planning on creating courts and eliminators later on? Just wondering.

I think he's only doing logos, jerseys, and gear. No pants, courts, or eliminators from what he's stated. He lost interest in them as well as they were too time-consuming, they were nice, but really weren't too severe of losses.

Here's to hoping he gets bored at the end of the series and makes "PDC Part II: The Extras" :P

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

PS2 for the win!!!

Looks great! Although it would look better with a clear player's face, but that's not possible...

Yea, no real players in the league unfortunately. So I went with the EA pre-cover vote look...such as:

maddennfl25.jpg

Here's to hoping he gets bored at the end of the series and makes "PDC Part II: The Extras" :P

Ill never say never i guess. But i would probably do it at the end of the series if at all.

Well it would certainly be a pleasant surprise :) And btw, is Arizona finalized now? And if so, what's the idea for the next concept/update?

Arizona is done. And the next team on tap is this one: I'm sure youve signed on before and be excited by seeing a new team in the title of the PDC thread. Maybe even excited to see it was from New Dehli. Well it seems I disapointed you there. So hopefully this makes up for it. This concept leans on the spiritual side of India. Ghandi was all about spirituality and viewed clensing his soul as his top prioritity. As Ghandi is synonomous with the vast culture of India the club in New Dehli looks to harness and represent the soul of its country and its people. I give you the New Delhi Soul!

SOUL.jpg

Perfect! Works perfectly! And I am of Indian origin and have been to India 5 times...

Edit: And I love that wordmark!

I like it. It really makes me happy to get home from school and be able to check out a new PDC team!

I agree! I got home and had to study for two tests, and now I get on and... What a pleasant surprise!

Archived