PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love it! As i as sid before, G is great. My only fix would be to make the trunk n the primary longer. Almost looks like a cocoon as i is. Maybe curve it to one side or the other? One of my favourites for sure here.

And i disagree. The elephant isn't cartoonish at all.

I worked and worked and worked that trunk. The look I was going for was a head down and charging look. I did originally try the up and to one side look but it didn't look fierce. Im sure you can figure this out out but its just tucked under. this was the inspiration I used for that trunk.

535569274_0c73f7c134.jpg

I did the trunk's tip sticking out. I just didnt like it.

Love it! As i as sid before, G is great. My only fix would be to make the trunk n the primary longer. Almost looks like a cocoon as i is. Maybe curve it to one side or the other? One of my favourites for sure here.

And i disagree. The elephant isn't cartoonish at all.

I worked and worked and worked that trunk. The look I was going for was a head down and charging look. I did originally try the up and to one side look but it didn't look fierce. Im sure you can figure this out out but its just tucked under. this was the inspiration I used for that trunk.

535569274_0c73f7c134.jpg

I did the trunk's tip sticking out. I just didnt like it.

I gotcha. I think that it works fine. I see it now.

I feel like this one is almost there, but going back to my baseball metaphor I used a few pages back, this one went juuuuust a little bit to the right of the right field foul poll. The reason is the lighthouse. It feels a little too detailed, almost clip art like. Overall, it looks nice, but the primary is slowly killing it for me

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

The Giants is perfect, might be my favorite so far.

The Maine logos are nice, especially that secondary, but I was expecting a more "nautical" type color scheme for these logos. Still excellent work as usual.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Guest darkpiranha

Love love love the Giants. For the alt, did you try doing one where the face filled the jersey, similar to the Minks? But not quite that close up. The ears could sort of be the sleeves if tweaked right.

This was a case of feedback really helping. I agree that there was to much detail on the light house, so I toned that down. (I really hate deleting detail I worked hard on but sometimes it is necessary) I also see two reasons to change the color scheme. It is a nautical themed team so that work and since the "Beacons" name could also here the colors shouldn't be as similar. So heres a take two for your eye parts.

LOOKOUTS2.jpg

Don't think this one needs much explanation. Maine is a big port state with plenty of lighthouses the the PDC need to LOOKOUT! for the Maine Lookouts!

LOOKOUTS.jpg

As a Mainer, I approve. I love the logo.

Cumberland* County Civic Center though. Actually, F that.. I'm from Bangor, move them to the brand new Cross Insurance Center we just opened.

mainescarf.png

Archived