PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like the name and color scheme so far, honestly just judging off the logo this is going to be one of my favorites. Excellent work, good update on the Dream as well.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Any preference on the name order?

?

Love the Vilcans. Can't wait for the jersey

I couldn't decide between "Rome Vulcans" or "Vulcans of Rome" seems everyone approves the choice I've made though

I really like the name and color scheme so far, honestly just judging off the logo this is going to be one of my favorites. Excellent work, good update on the Dream as well.

You sure Rome is an ok city? I know you were pulling for iceland.

Any preference on the name order?

?

Love the Vilcans. Can't wait for the jersey

I couldn't decide between "Rome Vulcans" or "Vulcans of Rome" seems everyone approves the choice I've made though

You sure Rome is an ok city? I know you were pulling for iceland.

Being sort of a history buff, I like the name, I thought Rome would be interesting and was one of the ones I was anticipating actually. I hoped for a name with some kind of reference to the history of Rome and Italy all together. I think "Vulcans of Rome" is real nice, and the logo looks great. As for Iceland, I just kinda threw that name out there. I don't know but the Vulcans of Rome look pretty sweet to me. Can't wait to see the uniforms, hopefully they don't disappoint!

I think someone has a new favourite! Love it, it's simply amazing. Great work. Should be a serious Coalition Cup contender

Archived