PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

Great work on the Monterry unis. Is Rio next?

Look at JMoe! I had 1 hunch that wasn't right. I have squat about that clue. Monterey is pretty darn good.

Its UFC 134 scrambled up.....its possible he saw it before i had the idea to scramble it. UFC 134 was the first UFC ppv event held in Rio.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work on the Monterry unis. Is Rio next?

Look at JMoe! I had 1 hunch that wasn't right. I have squat about that clue. Monterey is pretty darn good.

Its UFC 134 scrambled up.....its possible he saw it before i had the idea to scramble it. UFC 134 was the first UFC ppv event held in Rio.

I gotcha! I was kinda over thinking that....

Love how you incorporated Brazil's flag in this concept. Well done

Woah. That really, really works. The Rs fit perfectly along the outside! Don't see much wrong with this. Well done.

(And Scruggy, just in case, don't say "Monterrey is in North America" We get it. :P )

All very true. Great work!

How'd you come up with the name Flash?

Watch an Andy Silva fight (pre-2013) doesnt take long. Really it was just a good fit area and color scheme-wise. I wanted a team named "Flash" from the get-go and I decided Rio would be the best fit a while back.

I like Rio, but I was kinda hoping you would use this is some way or fashion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_the_Redeemer_(statue)[post='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_the_Redeemer_(statue)

I probably should've brought it up beforehand, but I haven't checked in in awhile, this got trapped on the 2-3 pages and I didn't dig up back there, but knowing you it's going to come as an alternate. ;)

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I don't know about you, but I have not liked the club location in El Savador. My suggestions are Santo Domingo, DR, San Juan, Puerto Rico, and San Jose, Costa Rica

I'd suggesst Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago :upside: .

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived