PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iqaluit?

Please :)

I'm counting on an Inukshuk

This guy.... he asks.....he recieves.....he happy. Future told.

And jmoe: yea I did spell that wrong. Accident. Ill fix before I post to flickr.

Also I've heard some rustling about certain teams being relocated. Well I can announce there will be a realignment. That will effect multiple international divisions. It will replace five teams (one of which I've already told you, reykievic for st petersburg) hopefully I will have the specifics of this completed sometime today!

That is a LOT of teams! I can't believe that every single one you've done has been great to spectacular. I can't wait for more.

I am a little bit sad that my home country of Vietnam isn't represented. You could easily have a division with Southeast asian countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos. And then to replace Thailand from the Middle East division, you could have Isreal.

Anyway, don't listen to me. You're doing enough work as it is, and it's great so far.

You have to make it the IQALUIT INUKSHUKS!!!! And for Reyjavik, I like the Ice Climbers. (I've been playing a lot of Super Smash Bros. already haha.)

Its on deck. And I have a pretty cool idea on how I wanna do it. First time I've really given away a team name like that. Now to decide on the colors haha.

You have to make it the IQALUIT INUKSHUKS!!!! And for Reyjavik, I like the Ice Climbers. (I've been playing a lot of Super Smash Bros. already haha.)

Its on deck. And I have a pretty cool idea on how I wanna do it. First time I've really given away a team name like that. Now to decide on the colors haha.

I think it is spelled InukSUK and the logo better not look too much like this

van_2010_logo.jpg

npo_logo.png

Algeria could've offered a cool Sahara theme, but making Caribbean teams is definitely the way to go. They'll be more hip with the dodgeball notion, and will also give cool theme ideas. They'll also make some good revenue. People go on vacation, and then they'll maybe stop by at a dodgeball game one night. Btw, you might have mentioned this a really long time ago, but how will the seasons go for the teams? Will they play lots of games like NBA, or a few exhibition games and then divisional games like NFL?

I think it is spelled InukSUK and the logo better not look too much like this

van_2010_logo.jpg

I looked it up. Inukshuk, Inuksuk, and Inukhuk are all the same thing. The plural for all three words is actually Inuksuit, but Inukshuks sounds more like a team name.

Cold in the winter!? You'll be lucky to get to 40° in July!

Can't say I'm feeling this one, and I regret saying this, but I have no clue why. All 3 marks don't really jump out at me. I'mthinking maybe a contrasting colour to replace the grey-blue, but that could just be me. I also assumed that you used a reference picture, but I've never seen an Inukshuk with a 'hole' in the centre like that, as far as I remebr, it's usually head, block, arms, several more body pieces, 2 supporting legs. Inuktitut writing? It's actually not that hard to pick up (for a while, I had a few simple word memorised). I also kinda think that the font is kinda...wonky? Playful? Looks minor-leaguish, that in theory should work for a lot of dodgeball teams, but frankly, don't think it works here. You have lots of positive feedback, so I realise that my opinion is probably a bit overpowered, but anyways... Any other series and this is a home run. I tell ya, you're killing yourself with the expectations you have on your shoulders :P

Keep it up!

Archived