PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkpiranha

Woah. Dude, where are you getting 128 brilliant ideas from again? :P beauty here.

He's actually a time traveler, and he's just copying logos that already exist in the future. #Not_Impressed

WWE wrestler, Sheamus would be proud of that. :)

Yea for the back of the jerseys I had to choose from four of my favorite Irishmen: the Celtic Warrior Sheamus, Colin Moriarty (fallout 3), Rudy, and Joe Montana. Haha I'm the biggest nerd on the concept board!

Woah. Dude, where are you getting 128 brilliant ideas from again? :P beauty here.

He's actually a time traveler, and he's just copying logos that already exist in the future. #Not_Impressed

Knew it. The gig's up Windell. We gotcha.

*pssssttt* , cue the 'And I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids!'

*pssssttt* , cue the 'And I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids!'

Yea. That was one of my favorite things anyone has ever said about me. Quoted straight to the siggy!

Yea. That was one of my favorite things anyone has ever said about me. Quoted straight to the siggy!

Haha! Must admit that it answered my question.

Archived