PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright history lesson time. Back when I was doodling concept teams in my high school league I had a team known as the Monterey Fiesta! Sombrero, Confetti, and almost a balloon animal font; it had it all! Im glad I didn't stick with that here.

Fast forward a little bit and were at one of the earlier expansions(64 i think it was) and Monterrey was the first PDC team to not be located in the US or Canada. Just before that time to increase the excitement over the new team the Mexican Mint decided to start circulating special edition coins with an eagle on one side and a large M (both symbols that represent Mexico well) on the other. No one knew exactly what they represented but if you obtained one you were invited to a special event at the arena Monterrey. At this event the coins were pressed and a famous logo was engraved in to the eagles chest. The logo of the PDC. This was the first Official announcement and now that team is being reveled. The PDC logo has been removed but what the people didn't know is that those coin were the first view into the logos of their future franchise. This team was to represent the spirit of all Mexicans. Until that other expansion happened. Rivalry anyone?

But for now here are the Spirit of Monterrey!

SPIRIT.jpg

Archived