PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

Had a requested to do a new set of fan rankings at 75. So just a heads up that if you're interested you may wanna start compilingyour own list if you havnt already.I think ill be going carribean next.

Well, I've still been ranking my teams so I'd be set for that, although I suggest we hold off to 80 so we get a little more of variety in the list, we'd only have 25 new teams to rank in this scenario, I'd think 30-35 new teams would offer a more diversified list.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Windell,

I am impressed with your work here on this Dodgeball league. Looking forward to more teams coming, May I suggest nicknames for international and domestic teams?

International:

Athens Griffins

Buenos Aires Tango

Johannesburg Mambas

Melbourne Captains (ja reference to Captain James Cook)

Moscow Freeze

Matadors de Mexico (Mexico City)

Sao Paulo Samba

Shanghai Pandas

Sydney Surf

Seoul Robots

Tehran Sultans

Do you have a team for Portland, Oregon? You could call Calgary's team the Broncs ( a nod to the Calgary Stampede).

100% of post that spell my name wrong will be disregarded. 75% of posts that don't take the time look at information packed first post for the list of teams done will be ignored. But thanks anyway ;)

Scrug- I like the idea of doing a fan vote at 75 and 100 and then the big tourney at the end. And there kinda are 35 new ones at 75 because I redid ten after the first vote.

Hi, I've been lurking on this thread since around page 50, and I'd like to say this is a great series. The Paris logo made me decide to finally post here, the swords making the Eiffel Tower is absolutely genius. Looking forward to more amazing concepts. Thanks.

zS3dx5w.png

100% of post that spell my name wrong will be disregarded. 75% of posts that don't take the time look at information packed first post for the list of teams done will be ignored. But thanks anyway ;)

Scrug- I like the idea of doing a fan vote at 75 and 100 and then the big tourney at the end. And there kinda are 35 new ones at 75 because I redid ten after the first vote.

Ah, gotcha. Well, my list is done, I've kept the base of my last and have slotted the others accordingly, although my bottom 2 and Top 4 haven't changed. I feel like you're definitely improving as a whole, most of these are hits, a few are misses IMO.

I'll also suggest this: We PROBABLY need to start a different thread if we ever get to the Coalition Cup, lord knows how many pages will be in this one if we make it that far.

Also, in the OP Vegas isn't highlighted, and I thought you were taking name suggestions? Or at least acting like you do?

I would have to agree with Scruggy. We're on like the 80th something page and there is about fifty teams left. We're talking about 150 pages.

P.s. the 2 thousandth post is almost here

ALMOST here XD I had a really long, but effective system in making my list. Took almost two hours. Totally worth it.

Ah, gotcha. Well, my list is done, I've kept the base of my last and have slotted the others accordingly, although my bottom 2 and Top 4 haven't changed. I feel like you're definitely improving as a whole, most of these are hits, a few are misses IMO.

I'll also suggest this: We PROBABLY need to start a different thread if we ever get to the Coalition Cup, lord knows how many pages will be in this one if we make it that far.

Also, in the OP Vegas isn't highlighted, and I thought you were taking name suggestions? Or at least acting like you do?

The cup will be a second page. I wanna have the first three post on the thread ready to go and post them right away so all the up-to date info can be posted there.

I'll definitely fix Vegas thanks!

And yes I'm totally all for name suggestions...the next concept was suggested by you and Jaxon (SPOILER?). What frustrates me is "Are you gonna make a team for <city>?" Just stuff that is answered in the first post. Thats why I put it all there ya know. C'est la vie.

About have way done with the next concept. In the mean time heres the logo sheet for a new take on the seawolves. I feel like this versions a little cleaner and the pattern around the secondary fits the area a bit better. What are your thoughts? Of course I will do new Unis if this is deemed an improvement. :)

SEAWOLVES2.jpg

The cup will be a second page. I wanna have the first three post on the thread ready to go and post them right away so all the up-to date info can be posted there.

I'll definitely fix Vegas thanks!

And yes I'm totally all for name suggestions...the next concept was suggested by you and Jaxon (SPOILER?). What frustrates me is "Are you gonna make a team for <city>?" Just stuff that is answered in the first post. Thats why I put it all there ya know. C'est la vie.

Yeah, the newbies are very frustrating. If they all knew how to learn and look around before jumping right in it would be a whole lot better.

And also, the next concept is for the Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago Mighty Warriors! I'm not expecting a reward for that one, was left much too easy, compared to the scavenger hunt de-tours you usually give out.

As for the new Vancouver, I like the upgrade, but I don't get the gear-eque outline around the secondary.

I wanted to represent the totem side of VC. just wanted a repeting patern some where but I can see the gear now...I'm gonna try filling the ouside negitve space to eliminate the gear shape but keep the pattern.

I don't know what team you're doing next. I am actually about to offer some criticism on the Vancouver logo. I don't like the Seawolves colors. Vancouver is such a beautiful and vibrant city and putting black and gray on teal is kinda dull to me. I'm suggesting changing the color scheme a little bit. I think the logo will appear more attractive that way. Keep up the good work!

Guest darkpiranha

Only thing I don't like about this is that the most distinctive part of the whale, the fin, is partially covered up by the wave. I think you can just rotate the whale counterclockwise a smidge and you won't lose anything.

This ones for Jaxon and Scruggy! They came up with an idea that I really liked the sound of and since they were the ones pushing for this location I thought it fitting to let them name it. Here are the Port of Spain Mighty Warriors!

MIGHTYWARRIORS.jpg

And here are the new jerseys for the Seawolves!

SEAWOLVES-2.jpg

SEAWOLVES-3.jpg

Archived