PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is I didn't set any ground rules. If you wanna rank them solely on how close they are to you, how many letters in their name or any silly reason that's fine. I guess the only thing I ask is not to stonewall a team to make another team do better. Like don't vote topeka really low since they won last time just to give your favorite a better shot at the top. This hasnt happened...just saying.

If you truly believe that they are the best designed and have the best identity then there is no problem there. I'm sure Columbus was pretty high for most, though I can't speak for everyone

Looks like I'm in the minority again... sigh...

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

If you truly believe that they are the best designed and have the best identity then there is no problem there. I'm sure Columbus was pretty high for most, though I can't speak for everyone

Looks like I'm in the minority again... sigh...
To each is his own

That's what- She

Hehe...I guess I forgot what day it was last night. Wednesday night at midnight is the deadline. Anyone have one coming still?

In other news I have team 76 done. And almost done with the jerseys.I release it after the deadline.

Im not huge on gradient...but ill use a slight gradient here and there (blue to blue for example) I just like the icy look of it here.

And Im glad some one noticed the leafs on the Primary.

And Jaxon you can have free sweater if you can get me a pair of the away kicks. ( and you really need a avatar picture lol)

Archived