PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Windell, I have more name ideas for you, these are, once again, no obligation. And the whole Bricklayers thing was a reference to Lego's Danish origins.

Athens Centaurs (found out that Griffins are not part of Greek mythology)

Bangkok Monsoon

Barcelona Caliente

Buffalo Wolves

Buenos Aires Breeze

Copenhagen Mermen

Denver 58ers (the city was founded in 1858)

El Salvador Conquistidors

Fargo Bobcats

Greenville Gears

Hartford Colonials

Havana Gulls

Istanbul Conquest

Lisbon Admirals

Milwaukee Hogs (Harley Davidson motorcycles are made there)

Nashville Twang

New Jersey Greens (they call it the Garden State)

Omaha Bison

Perth Swans (the city is located on the Swan River)

San Antonio Maraichis

San Diego Wave

San Francisco Fog

Santo Domingo Parrots

Tampa Bay Silverbacks (Busch Gardens is home to hundreds of exotic animals)

Vienna Waltz

West Virginia Coal

I have no idea for Helsinki, Kuala Lumpur, Moscow, Prague, Quezon City or Zurich. I gave you Canada last time.

Windell, I have more name ideas for you, these are, once again, no obligation. And the whole Bricklayers thing was a reference to Lego's Danish origins.

Athens Centaurs (found out that Griffins are not part of Greek mythology)

Bangkok Monsoon

Barcelona Caliente

Buffalo Wolves

Buenos Aires Breeze

Copenhagen Mermen

Denver 58ers (the city was founded in 1858)

El Salvador Conquistidors

Fargo Bobcats

Greenville Gears

Hartford Colonials

Havana Gulls

Istanbul Conquest

Lisbon Admirals

Milwaukee Hogs (Harley Davidson motorcycles are made there)

Nashville Twang

New Jersey Greens (they call it the Garden State)

Omaha Bison

Perth Swans (the city is located on the Swan River)

San Antonio Maraichis

San Diego Wave

San Francisco Fog

Santo Domingo Parrots

Tampa Bay Silverbacks (Busch Gardens is home to hundreds of exotic animals)

Vienna Waltz

West Virginia Coal

I have no idea for Helsinki, Kuala Lumpur, Moscow, Prague, Quezon City or Zurich. I gave you Canada last time.

I love Mermen. I think Windell could have lots of fun with that one. I like your name for Denver, since we have no "___ers" yet in the series. My idea for Denver was O2ers. For Omaha (since I'm from Nebraska) I'm liking bison. Something to do with cranes (home to the Sandhills- big migration spot for Sandhill Cranes. Big tourist attraction) or something to do with trees (Arbor Day from Nebraska)

Alright so got a question...

I'm working up a tweak for New Hampshire in my head and Im still not happy with my two closest to home teams (Detroit and Indy) I know I've done indy a hundred times but I want it to be top of the line and same with detroit in some respects. I like the names and the color schemes but I wanna throw these two to you...if it were your thread what would you do to make these teams better?

I agree on the fist...ideas on what direction to take it? Not looking for negatives as much as I'm looking for ideas. As for NH I really wanna embrace the orange use in the alternates in favor of the yellow. The secondary will only be that tweak but the primary will be completely scraped.

I liked the old Indy, but I'm likin this one too. I'm just super happy you didn't change the uniforms. I love that tread going across. I like the secondary logo and the wordmark, but I'm not sure on the primary. I think it may be the 3 streaks coming off the back of the tire.

I liked the old Indy, but I'm likin this one too. I'm just super happy you didn't change the uniforms. I love that tread going across. I like the secondary logo and the wordmark, but I'm not sure on the primary. I think it may be the 3 streaks coming off the back of the tire.

The three stripes are to keep it congruent with the team it share a building with. Or at least that how I decided to on it.

Archived