Bohob's NHL Redesign Part II: Electric Boogaloo

bohob

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should let you know that 'Les Canadiens Montreal' is grammatically incorrect. You should insert 'de' between 'Canadiens' and 'Montreal'. By the way, are you going to rebrand the Senators?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

I should let you know that 'Les Canadiens Montreal' is grammatically incorrect. You should insert 'de' between 'Canadiens' and 'Montreal'. By the way, are you going to rebrand the Senators?

I will get that updated in the near future. Thanks. As for Ottawa, I plan on doing the whole league, so I will have a concept for them. Just a question: How important are the colors red and black to the city. I know the football team is going to be the RedBlacks, so I thought I'd ask.

Stars

stars_id4.jpg

stars_homeuni3.jpg

stars_awayuni3.jpg

stars_altuni4.jpg

Jets

winnijets_id.jpg

winnijets_homeuni2.jpg

winnijets_awayuni2.jpg

winnijets_altuni.jpg

• 1 month later...

This could be my favourite NHL series on these boards to date, and that's saying something, because I've seen a whole lotta fantastic NHL series. That St. Louis alternate is the best of the series. I would buy that in a heartbeat. Everything is amazing. Love it!

Thank you for losing those stupid "motion lines" on the Sabres logo. Never understood those. The series as a whole is outstanding. Can't wait to see what you have in store for my team, the Wild!

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

mapleleafs_altuni_zps78f6fa11.jpg

Pretty much all of these are fantastic. I'm with everyone else on the Blue Jackets. It's a thing of beauty.

Two things, though:
1) I'm aware of the Leafs jersey history, but this one still kind of looks like a guy going to a construction site. And I'm for it.
2) Speakng as a Pens fan, I can't get on board with the updated logo (the unifroms are great, though). I love the incorporation of blue, but the curved lines don't fit, especailly with the harder edges of the typography.

Then again, I think I'm one of the few who liked the Pens' Robo Penguin look in the 90s: original and alternate.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Archived