NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

A.J. Hawk, bitches! "And where did he go to school, Tommy?" "THE Ohio State University, Boom!" :P

Let this burn into your brain for a while.

I thought I made it clear that the NFL's trollbirds are the New York Giants.

You're assuming that people actually take you seriously. You "made it clear." That's hysterical.

At the end of the day, does anyone really take any other poster "seriously" on here? Really?

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A.J. Hawk, bitches! "And where did he go to school, Tommy?" "THE Ohio State University, Boom!" :P

Let this burn into your brain for a while.

I thought I made it clear that the NFL's trollbirds are the New York Giants.

You're assuming that people actually take you seriously. You "made it clear." That's hysterical.

At the end of the day, does anyone really take any other poster "seriously" on here? Really?

Sure. You're just not any of them. Sorry.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Lions win on an incorrect fumble call.

NFL officiating makes me hate the NFL. If the Packers win this game, it will be a direct result of a horrible call. Typical. I'm sure at least one team will miss the playoffs solely because they got screwed on a horrible call.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Well, that's that. Time to look for my playoff bandwagon team, I guess.

Review upcoming. They'll give it back to Green Bay.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Wow. First loss in Seattle in 2 years.

And the Pats just sealed this. Miami's goose egg goes for nothing.

Not really. Dolphins still screwed themselves in that now they have to win next week and hope Baltimore loses. Had the Dolphins won they'd just need to win next week.

IUe6Hvh.png

So, if GB had no timeouts left with 1:25 left and the Steelers had second down... why on earth did they not take a couple knees, center themselves and kick a game winner as the clock expired? I'm following on Gamecast so if anything I said isn't accurate, that's why

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived