UPDATE 4 -- Hawaii Islanders FC [Birmingham Athletic completed]

DomTheAthlete29

Just recently completed two soccer concepts for some fantasy teams on the boards. Thought I would share them with everyone in the concept section and get some comments.

First up; Hawaii Islanders FC --> See 2nd Page for Update

- MLS fantasy team on the boards based in Honolulu, Hawaii

- Only have a crest completed for this team; kits are in the works.

HawaiiFC_zps3b198a66.png

Next up; Birmingham Athletic --> Scroll down for Final Draft

- English Pyramid simulation soccer team on the boards located in Birmingham, England.
- Inspiration came from Bethlehem Steel FC with a 'modern' twist.

BFC_Jacks_zps37f44af9.png

BFC_Jacks2_zps2df0dfa1.png

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

The diagonal lines on the Birmingham logo are not consistent. They get really messed up in the middle.

Weird.. I must have pulled the paths to those lines. Will have to go back and fix that. Thanks for checking it.

Okay took everyones advice and made it look more 'crest' like -- It looks like Borussia Monchengladbach but I personally love the way their crest looks and thought since its fantasy I could draw heavy influence from it. Better, worse, neutral?

BFC_Jacks_zps7115e25b.png

Anyway you'd share this template?

Eventually I most likely will -- just working on making some more cuts for different manufactures and what not. Stay tuned.

Anyway you'd share this template?

Are you just like asking any template of soccer you see on this thread? I was about to contact you about mine but nah, I'm one of those who accept sometimes but when a person keeps insisting he dont deserve it.

-------------

About the Update:

Great, this new logo looks really good and much more soccer like

Reminds me a little of this:

200px-Borussia_M%C3%B6nchengladbach_logo

Borussia Monchengladbach logo, where I used to live. I mean that in a positive way, not a "oh look you just copied this" way. Your logo stands as good as an actual logo.

If I was to suggest some improvements, I would still say there are a few areas where the diagonal pattern means tiny elements of black appear which can be removed. For instance, just above the top left of the B. I would also remove the patterns from inside the B, similar to the logo I posted above. It should make the B a little clearer.

In general though this is a vast improvement over the first attempt. It feels like a sports logo now. Usually I like to see "FC" mentioned or a soccer ball present but the true simplicity of this logo means that I dont think it is needed.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Reminds me a little of this:

200px-Borussia_M%C3%B6nchengladbach_logo

Borussia Monchengladbach logo, where I used to live. I mean that in a positive way, not a "oh look you just copied this" way. Your logo stands as good as an actual logo.

If I was to suggest some improvements, I would still say there are a few areas where the diagonal pattern means tiny elements of black appear which can be removed. For instance, just above the top left of the B. I would also remove the patterns from inside the B, similar to the logo I posted above. It should make the B a little clearer.

In general though this is a vast improvement over the first attempt. It feels like a sports logo now. Usually I like to see "FC" mentioned or a soccer ball present but the true simplicity of this logo means that I dont think it is needed.

I referenced the Borussia Monchengladbach in my post -- thanks for comments though!

I referenced the Borussia Monchengladbach in my post -- thanks for comments though!

So you did! My bad for not paying attention haha. I think if your team was not a "B" then it would not be so glaringly obviously a heavy influence as you put it.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Update #3 here... Took the advice given and tried to separate myself from Monchengladbach by stretching the diamond horizontally. Really like how it turned out. Mocked the kits as well with updates to my templates.. Added the sponsor logo to the text for accuracy -- let me know what you think! Would like to think this is about finished!

BFC_Jacks_zpsc15f6e35.png

BFC_Jacks2_zpsff3f6649.png

BFC_Jacks1_zps14e9c023.png

BFC_Jacks3_zps9f61ce53.png

Archived