Phoenix Suns Concept (**Added Road uni's**)

jussten

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

might be too much use of the sunrise gradient. i'd leave the key and FT area a solid orange.

I agree with you, but I don't want to use solid orange on the key, here's my compromise. Ditched the top half circle and did the baseline script in solid orange to match the suns.com & @suns script. I think it looks much cleaner. What do you think?

SUNS_CONCEPT_COURT_V2.jpg

SUNS_CONCEPT_ALT.jpg

I decided to make the Orange a little less intense and make the subliminal sunrise effect on the alt jersey a little more subliminal... I also killed the subliminal effect in the white font on this set... was too much IMO.

These are 100x better than what they put out. However, have you ever considered slanting the team name (suns, phoenix) in the uniform and putting the number to the side like in the real uniforms? It would look better, imo.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Im sry but I never liked PHX..Phoenix on the orange alt would be better..just might opinion

Nice...

This is definitely an improvement in that it makes all 3 uniforms look like they belong to the same team. The simplification vs. the actuals is nice too.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

have you ever considered slanting the team name (suns, phoenix) in the uniform and putting the number to the side like in the real uniforms? It would look better, imo.

Can you make an alternate streaking sun jersey?

Two birds, one stone.

SUNS_CONCEPT_streak.jpg

might be too much use of the sunrise gradient. i'd leave the key and FT area a solid orange.

I agree with you, but I don't want to use solid orange on the key, here's my compromise. Ditched the top half circle and did the baseline script in solid orange to match the suns.com & @suns script. I think it looks much cleaner. What do you think?

Remove the circle line in the middle and pull a two-tone with the lighter shade at the free throw line.

Remove the circle line in the middle and pull a two-tone with the lighter shade at the free throw line.

Per NBA rules the center circle has to be there as a guideline for the players. Here it is in orange to make it more subtle.

Personally, I am kind of over the whole 2 tone court thing, but here it is with a not so drastic contrast...

SUNS_CONCEPT_COURT_V3.jpg

Although, I don't think the NBA would approve the birds I have on the baselines to be honest... not really sure what the rules are, but there's gotta be a reason it hasn't been done before.

Although, I don't think the NBA would approve the birds I have on the baselines to be honest... not really sure what the rules are, but there's gotta be a reason it hasn't been done before.

It has been done before...

houstonrockets.jpg

Ahh, I forgot about that court.. then problem solved..

Come to think of it, I think the Charlotte Hornets old court had some sort of swirly line coming from the baseline too..

Edit: Pic

i-2W2N6Jg-L.jpg

Archived