NFL Alternate Uniform Concepts: (Packers update & Atlanta Falcons)

8BW14

I'm really glad to see someone else who agrees that the Lions don't need the black.

I like the helmet, and the jerseys are good. However, there really isn't a whole lot of continuity between the dynamic logo and number font and the simple striping pattern.

The Steelers and Cowboys both look nice. I like the Panthers, but I think on both the Panthers' and Lions' uniforms there isn't quite enough contrast with the blue. It might just be my screen, though.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Orleans Saints

I decided to go with a white alternate for the Saints because I have always liked the idea of a white Saints helmet with the original old-gold and I built the rest of the uniform around that concept. I would never want to see New Orleans in anything other that gold lids full-time, but I think these would make a great one-off whiteout alt. Just imagine the Superdome full of white-clad Saints fans screaming for their team on Sunday Night Football.

NewOrleansalt_zps8f695873.png

As always, I would love to know what you think. Thanks.

Chicago Bears

The Bears get a straight up throwback here, back to the era of Bronco Nagurski. There are a lot of stripes, but hey, its a throwback to honor one of the greatest football players of all time. The helmet has a faux leather finish, which ties the whole look together.

Chicagoalt_zps7ac76d6f.png

Chicago Bears

The Bears get a straight up throwback here, back to the era of Bronco Nagurski. There are a lot of stripes, but hey, its a throwback to honor one of the greatest football players of all time. The helmet has a faux leather finish, which ties the whole look together.

I love this throwback. However, the only thing I don't like about it is that the shoulder stripes are vertical and the sleeve stripes are horizontal. I would either color the shoulders midnight blue and leave the sleeve striping or ditch the sleeve stripes and leave the shoulder stripes. Other than that, this set is magical.

New Orleans Saints

I decided to go with a white alternate for the Saints because I have always liked the idea of a white Saints helmet with the original old-gold and I built the rest of the uniform around that concept. I would never want to see New Orleans in anything other that gold lids full-time, but I think these would make a great one-off whiteout alt. Just imagine the Superdome full of white-clad Saints fans screaming for their team on Sunday Night Football.

NewOrleansalt_zps8f695873.png

As always, I would love to know what you think. Thanks.

Don't change this at all. This is perfect.

Chicago Bears

I love this throwback. However, the only thing I don't like about it is that the shoulder stripes are vertical and the sleeve stripes are horizontal. I would either color the shoulders midnight blue and leave the sleeve striping or ditch the sleeve stripes and leave the shoulder stripes. Other than that, this set is magical.

Well, its a throwback that is supposed to emulate this. I understand where you are coming from, but I want the throwback to be as accurate as possible.

St Louis Rams

There has always been something about those yellow Rams uniforms that I have liked, so I took that idea and created my version of the yellow jersey with horns on the sleeves and the current number font.

StLouisalt_zps24cb6f67.png

This one is one of my favorites so please let me know what you think, thanks

Love the striping of the Panthers, but most Panthers fans prefer the black on black alternate over their blue jerseys.

Ehh... This would be way better IMO. As a picky Panthers fan, you freakin' nailed it. I'd love to see them adopt pants similar to yours for full time use.

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Click the Banner - Join the Movement!

Bannertop.jpeg

Green Bay Packers

I chose to throwback to the Lambeau era uniforms here to honor all of those NFL championships won in those uniforms. I tried to stay true to the originals, except for the TV number on the pants, which I added so the uniform would have actually have TV numbers.

GreenBayalt_zps953513c2.png

What does everybody think? Yay or nay on pants number? and I would love to hear any c&c on any of these uniforms in this series, thanks.

Archived