Wolverine 2.0

hettinger_rl

I'm sorry, but I have to say this. The way you tried to use the helmet stripe design on his fur looks like a pot leaf right in the middle of his head. I love the logo in every way except for the fact that I can't seem to see anything other than a marijuana leaf.

Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

I really like it for the most part but to me some of the detail and lines around the mouth could be fine tuned. I also feel the trend of using a forced teeth scowl is slowly fading in place of more natural frown as shown in your real photo, but I can't blame you since wolverines do have a nasty set of teeth.

I'm sorry, but I have to say this. The way you tried to use the helmet stripe design on his fur looks like a pot leaf right in the middle of his head. I love the logo in every way except for the fact that I can't seem to see anything other than a marijuana leaf.

Haha, I guess it takes someone from Colorado to notice that off the bat. J/k'ing but now that you mention it, I can definitely see what you're saying. I still see the helmet design homage first though. Overall I like the rough feel the logo has. It's almost retro. Better than some other modern logos that feel too smooth and processed for my tastes.

Haha, I guess it takes someone from Colorado to notice that off the bat. J/k'ing but now that you mention it, I can definitely see what you're saying. I still see the helmet design homage first though. Overall I like the rough feel the logo has. It's almost retro. Better than some other modern logos that feel too smooth and processed for my tastes.

Haha well I personally hate pot and I live a straightedge life, but it is everywhere I turn here so I got used to the shape of a pot leaf. lol

Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

This is really, really excellent, Hettinger, really good and original. You've got a number of retro-style graphics stocked away that you should give this kind of attention to and post them here.

I second this.

FsQiF2W.png

Really just a nice logo! Great job. :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Oooooofffffff course ya do.

I really like this logo. Good work. Nothing unnecessarily condescending from me. ;)

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Marijuana leafs have 7 points. It actually looks more like a buckeye leaf or Japanese maple leaf.

Marijuana Leaf:

marijuana-leaf.jpg

Buckeye Leaf:

cdi-xl-16-leaf.jpg

Japanese Maple Leaf:

lwsm_japanese-maple-leaf-landscape_10007

Archived