Giving the NHL a 1920's Rebrand - (Los Angeles Kings 7/30)

MrWonka

Yea, I'm still not sure why I couldn't save the last one with .PNG, so I figure that's why the colors are different. I figured out how to save .PNG with the rest so the should be the real colors now.

Next Team: Minnesota Wild - this is the latest requested team, so when I'm in the mood to make the next team and there are no request I'll just be doing them randomly.

2vmhtv8.jpg

I love this.

2mow2dk.jpg2j2sx87.jpgscz0cx.jpgkdsrir.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like off the wall stuff--so I like these--the Wild ones are the best so far as they look like something that could have been used.

the Sharks could also have been used int he 60's with very little changed.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Next Team: San Jose Sharks.

DylanW-SJ1920s.jpg

Wow!

You sure this would even work on the ice though? What with all those stripes weighing down the players :P

Haha, At least it would make it a slower game. So the gameplay might be 1920's too!

Wow, these look great, but for the Sharks jerseys, where, or what colour, would the NOB be?

NO NOB

wow really great stuff that fits in with the times. After the PEns, may I suggest Panthers? Theres a lot you could do with that colour scheme, could be interesting.

There almost in the current 32 ;-)

No problem, Your work is great.

I hope so! And thank you!

These are very cool. Looking forward to the LA Kings fauxback when you get to it!

After the Panthers I'll be sure to get to them!

This series just keeps getting better! Love what you did with Columbus and frankly, it's better than anything they've worn in their history. Can't wait to see what you do with the Stars :).

Thanks! I agree, never been a fan of the jerseys they've worn. I'd like the alternate if it met their primary color scheme.

Next Team: Pittsburgh Penguins.

I went with a throwback for this fauxback look. Weird saying that. Anyways, this pays sort of minor tribute to the 1920's Pittsburgh club; The Pirates.

301dphk.jpg

Yea, I'm still not sure why I couldn't save the last one with .PNG, so I figure that's why the colors are different. I figured out how to save .PNG with the rest so the should be the real colors now.

Next Team: Minnesota Wild - this is the latest requested team, so when I'm in the mood to make the next team and there are no request I'll just be doing them randomly.

2vmhtv8.jpg

Looks fantastic. This could work for them if they were to take part in a future Winter Classic. Loving the series so far. Can't wait to see what you do with the Sabres.

Looks fantastic. This could work for them if they were to take part in a future Winter Classic. Loving the series so far. Can't wait to see what you do with the Sabres.

Yea I usually wait until I have a great idea when I do the Sabres. Gotta give the hometown team something good.

Archived