NFL 2

Ran815

I would prefer Birmingham Bolts, San Antonio Marshals ,Florida Tuskers ( Orlando ) Virginia Beach Sharks , Colombus Capitals , Oklahoma City Wranglers , Las Vegas Outlaws, California Redwoods , Utah Snowbears , New York Senitels ,Sacremento Miners, Conneticut Colonials, New Mexico Thunderbirds ,Portland Pioneers,Memphis Blues ,

Dear OP,

There's already an NFL developmental league. It's called the SEC.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Where are the logos and uniforms?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Four in each direction( includes north, south, east, west, ) that does not have a team.

North: Omaha, Springfield, Des Monies, Columbus.

South: Charleston, San Antonio, Birmingham, Oklahoma City.

East: Portland ME, Richmond, NJ, Hartford.

West: Albuquerque, Vegas, California (to include LA SJ and Sacramento), Portland OR.

Great idea.

I'd love a city near me to have one. I live in Daytona Beach so it's probably too small (although it has a MLB Cubs team) but if Orlando could get one that would work.

North: Toledo (Ohio), Cedar Rapids (Iowa), Providence (Rhode Island), Syracuse (New York)

South: Lexington (Kentucky), Little Rock (Arkansas), Oklahoma City (Oklahoma), Albuquerque (New Mexico)

East: Orlando (Florida), Charleston (South Carolina), Norfolk (Virginia), Birmingham (Alabama)

West: Las Vegas (Nevada), Los Angeles (California), Portland (Oregon), Salt Lake City (Utah)

East: Norfolk (VA) Albany (NY) Hartford (CT) Providence (RI)

North: Columbus (OH) Grand Rapids (MI) Des Moines (IA) Louisville (KY)

South: Birmingham (AL) Columbia (SC) Jackson (MS) Orlando (FL)

West: Tucson (AZ) Sacramento (CA) Salt Lake City (UT) Spokane (WA)

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I'd love a city near me to have one. I live in Daytona Beach so it's probably too small (although it has a MLB Cubs team) but if Orlando could get one that would work.

North: Toledo (Ohio), Cedar Rapids (Iowa), Providence (Rhode Island), Syracuse (New York)

South: Lexington (Kentucky), Little Rock (Arkansas), Oklahoma City (Oklahoma), Albuquerque (New Mexico)

East: Orlando (Florida), Charleston (South Carolina), Norfolk (Virginia), Birmingham (Alabama)

West: Las Vegas (Nevada), Los Angeles (California), Portland (Oregon), Salt Lake City (Utah)

lolwut.jpg

It would be cool, but they'd probably move to Des Moines within the first 5 years.

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

Are you actually creating concepts for this, or should this go in the Pointless Realignment thread?

Why are u on here stating your opinion ? Nobody ask for your opinion about concepts !

I don't think you quite understand the purpose of this subforum.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Are you actually creating concepts for this, or should this go in the Pointless Realignment thread?

Why are u on here stating your opinion ? Nobody ask for your opinion about concepts !

I don't think you quite understand the purpose of this subforum.

Given this specific member's history, I say that this won't accommodate to much.

lolwut.jpg

It would be cool, but they'd probably move to Des Moines within the first 5 years.

Well the 2nd largest city in Iowa is Cedar Rapids it's not like I said Newton, Iowa so the "LOL WUT" image seems very childish on your part. Also bigger cities do not matter, look at Green Bay. Green Bay is the 3rd largest city in Wisconsin. Jacksonville is the largest U.S. city by area and look how great they're doing attendance wise.

lolwut.jpg

Well the 2nd largest city in Iowa is Cedar Rapids it's not like I said Newton, Iowa so the "LOL WUT" image seems very childish on your part. Also bigger cities do not matter, look at Green Bay. Green Bay is the 3rd largest city in Wisconsin. Jacksonville is the largest U.S. city by area and look how great they're doing attendance wise.

Honestly, you think most people would think of Des Moines before Cedar Rapids, it's metropolitan area is roughly double the size of Cedar Rapids.

And for the arguement that city size may not matter, but Green Bay is a rare exception. Any sane person given the choice of placing a franchise in LA or Green Bay would pick LA in a heartbeat. Bigger markets also are usually bigger television markets, leading to more national games, more views, getting in more households, better sponsors. etc. Green Bay is a very unreliable option, that is nothing but a rare exception in the least.

And, this was all caused because someone forgot to understand sarcasm.

Archived