NFL Concepts (San Diego Added)

turbo72577

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful! These are great! I love the balance between red, white and blue. One thing I would change, though, and this doesn't matter much and is completely unrelated to the concept itself: Fitzpatrick is a Titan. Use Stevie Johnson, maybe?

As a Buffalo fan, the last thing the generation before me wants to see is the red helmets again. Some bad memories there...

At the same time though the jerseys are much improved. If the helmets were white, or even the standing Buffalo helmet could make this gold for the fanbase.

Yes, he was a Bill up until the past offseason, where the Bills traded him(or released him, not sure), and drafted Manuel. You could use Manuel for the concept, but generally you use two different numbers, so I suggested Stevie Johnson. But I figured these were older concepts just posted now, but it's no big deal. Fitzpatrick's jersey being used for this concept gets the job done better than the man wearing the jersey ever did. ;)

Thanks, JRB, I'll try to be more vigilant in the future. I gave the Bills red helmets for a couple reasons: firstly, I just like the red and prefer it to the current white, and secondly, they share a division with the Patriots and I wanted to give the two teams some seperation seeing as their colors are similar.

Thanks, JRB, I'll try to be more vigilant in the future. I gave the Bills red helmets for a couple reasons: firstly, I just like the red and prefer it to the current white, and secondly, they share a division with the Patriots and I wanted to give the two teams some seperation seeing as their colors are similar.

I understand, you're totally entitled to your own opinion of your NFL look since it's your thread, just pointing out from a Bill fan standpoint it would probably be a semi downgrade with the red helmets.

Canada needs another team with a red helmet. :lol:

But seriously, the helmet isn't the only way to create separation between teams. For whatever reason, red jerseys and/or pants are blasphemous with the Bills. It's not like the Pats are going to switch back anytime soon.

"But seriously, the helmet isn't the only way to create separation between teams. For whatever reason, red jerseys and/or pants are blasphemous with the Bills. It's not like the Pats are going to switch back anytime soon." Well, here's a spoiler: the Pats are getting white helmets and blue jerseys.

The shoulder striping doesn't improve over their current striping so I'd try and rework that. Helmet looks much better with one stripe, silver is the way to go with the helmet since that is all we've ever had. Pants stripe is basically the same, but now that the helmet stripe matches it it's even better. Number font is good, though that 4 is a little strange. Also Josh Norman is a weird player selection since he doesn't start or play much at all. Same with Fitzpatrick for the Bills except that Fitzpatrick now plays for the Titans.

scarvessmall_zpsc4c8e942.png

Archived