NFL Concepts (San Diego Added)

turbo72577

I've never really understood Dallas. Three shades of silver and two shades of blue? I'm a big fan of traditional striping and think Dallas would look strange if they were "Nike'd", so I stuck with stripes and made the colors more consistent.

DallasHome_zps4e6651b8.png

DallasAway_zpsd9ec6766.png

In going from three silvers to one, I think you picked the wrong silver. Possibly the wrong blue too.

Packers-2.png

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with PackerBadger as far as the colours go, I second that both the blue and silvers are wrong. I always liked royal blue and the pants colour on the home, or ''white'' jerseys. I suppose that belongs under 'Unpopular Opinions', though.

Hey man, if you like the navy blue, just roll with it. Personally I prefer dark royal and blue-silver but you can't really go wrong with the Cowboys as long as you go with one blue and one silver.

So, I changed AZ up a bit to separate them further from SF. I'm still not a fan of adding silver and/or black to the unis though, so this is what I came up with...

AZHome2_zps1cb186ee.png

AZAway2_zps476077a5.png

I would like to see the Cardinals' logo tweaked a little bit. Change the inside of the cardinal head and the trim from black to dark blue and change the color of the beak to copper. I would do this to match the colors of the Arizona state flag, and it would add a bit of uniqueness as the Cardinals would be the only team in the NFL to have copper as a team color. Here is a pic of the Arizona state flag to go by:arizona-state-flag.pngY

You could also use a metallic copper color for the beak. Here are some examples. First, the helmet of the USFL's Arizona Wranglers, and second, the copper alternate helmet used by the University of Arizona Wildcats football team.MHUSFLAW.jpgarizonacopperxpreplica.jpg

Atlanta Braves, please bring back the Indian Head logo.

Archived