NFL Concepts (San Diego Added)

turbo72577

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Green Bay. I'm only slightly biased; they're perfect. Best city, best name, best stadium, best helmets, best uniforms. However, I changed things up a little for the sake of this thread.

GreenBayHome_zps838286b1.png

GreenBayAway_zps5e281b62.png

If you're gonna change 'em, do it right, and you did. Nice job, as I too am a tiny biased!

2mow2dk.jpg2j2sx87.jpgscz0cx.jpgkdsrir.jpg

Oh, cant believe I missed the Packers. Those would be my perfect Packers uniforms, maybe with a green mask, but grey works just as well, probably better actually.

Also, I really like what you did with the Texans, the big logo works well and the pants are good. I'm not completely sold on the number font, but its not a dealbreaker. What about some red socks with a small blue stripe at the bottom, Broncos style, or a set of white socks with a blue dominant striping pattern to get away from that "leotard look"?

That Texans uniform is a bit rough. The number font is extremely rough, but hard to look at. I like the collar, except it feels like the jersey would be lacking with just that. The pants stripe is too Denver-like, which has gotten a bit old. I really like the over-sized logo, it looks great here.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Not bad. Never been a fan of all white away sets though, and the helmet being white too doesn't help me love it anymore. I'm not sure I'd even suggest changing the pants or helmet color, but it's something that I never loved about the Colts away kits. Overall, very clean and basic. I don't hate it.

Archived