GotPixels

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1st, don’t blame Texas State and don't make it plural saying douchbags. It was all me that stood up to the comment made on Post #305. So if you want to point the finger and call people names, then point it at me. I'm fine for taking on slanderous comments but others (the others are very respectable posters on our fan forum) should not be associated with me simply because I'm a Texas State fan that dislikes forum tyranny.

2nd, If you go back and read my first two comments I was very polite and even praise GotPix on his work

• Comment #303 - I was trying to clarify with reasoning. At no point in time did I tell him he was wrong, I even go on to say that I could be wrong. Don't believe me? go back and re-read it.
  • Comment #304 - Here's where I explain about the correct acronym, then get this ......I compliment GotPix, YES that's right I compliment GP. Don't believe me? go back and re-read it
  • Comment #305 - Here's where my mood changed, I don't take to well with bullish comments; especially if I've been polite. I could be wrong in my interpretation and I've been known to be wrong but I think it's fair to say any normal person would see Post #305 as being a very stubborn, immature, and snooty comment. That's the way I took it and I’m sure you will all agree I definitely conveyed how strongly I felt about it on only my 3rd post to the website.

Now I'm very new to the forum, and I accidentally stumbled across this and was excited. In fact I even made a post on a Texas State fan forum (hence the reason some of y'all are seeing new faces) to get GotPix some recognition for the good work. But I'm very disappointed it the way it turned. It's because of the strong-arm comments made on Post #305 that I felt the need to stand up to the nonsense. I'm not a troll....I started out impress as a fan, but now I'm just turned off by the experience all together.

Pretty ironic to find out that I was a supporter in the beginning, huh?, now I'm a bashing Texas State douchebag that ruin everyone's party. Anyways apologies to the innocent bystanders, If you need to lay the fault on someone I will be a man and will take full responsibility of accepting the blame. Don't put the blame on Texas State or Texas State fans in general. I will end with this, if I had to do things all over again, there is no doubt that I would disclose my displeasure with Comment #305 again, just behind closed doors through a PM to GotPix. Well that’s it I’ve spoken my peace and I will no longer be disruptive.

Hate to see that the uniforms are over (and yeah, I"m a Texas State guy). Personally, don't care what division we were called, the uniforms were all interesting.

Your work is good regardless. Maybe I'll see it around somewhere else. Good luck to ya.

the guys that pissed off gp are they the guys that have 4 posts between them? Trolls man, keep on. You have a lot more people supporting you than bashing.

There was no trolling going on. Also, it's seems that they were supportive as well.

What a disappointment. Texas Staters' poor reputation is certainly accurate. I don't blame GP for not wanting to continue after a few TSU, er sorry, TXST fans derailing the thread making a big deal out of a couple of acronyms and division classification. I wouldn't want to either. It sucks for us fans of the series and GP to have a good thing ruined by a few sour apples. I understand if if youre done and will respect your decision, GP, but I really hope you would continue and not let a few ruin it for you. You have a lot of members here that enjoy your concepts and respect you.

24orncx.jpg

Really an argument over Texas State' legitimacy? In a concept thread? I know some people can get involved in fights and escalate them very quickly (I'm one to talk) but this is the freakin' concepts section, debates really don't further threads here as much as they de-rail them. And this one has had some terrific concepts as well, there are plenty of other places on the internet to discuss them, hell there are other places on this site to discuss such matters (Ever thought about a PM?).

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Quit sucking up to the dude and examine the situation without any bias. GP's work is top notch no doubt about it but that has nothing to do with how he handled the situation.

He was corrected in a polite way. He escalated it by responding with a snobby threat. So he can't be corrected or be wrong because he happens to be a talented artist? Am I missing something here? I don't blame the SWT guy at all.

Quit sucking up to the dude and examine the situation without any bias. GP's work is top notch no doubt about it but that has nothing to do with how he handled the situation.

He was corrected in a polite way. He escalated it by responding with a snobby threat. So he can't be corrected or be wrong because he happens to be a talented artist? Am I missing something here? I don't blame the SWT guy at all.

13535273104_90a91b1bfd_o.png

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Awesome that you won't be disruptive now that you and your posse have ruined the thread. How noble of you.

I will end with this, if I had to do things all over again, there is no doubt that I would disclose my displeasure with Comment #305 again, just behind closed doors through a PM to GotPix. Well that’s it I’ve spoken my peace and I will no longer be disruptive.

The TXST guys didn't ruin the thread. I'm not sure what got GotPixels panties in a wad. But the way he is reacting to a simple fact check is just pure childish. He was threatening to shut this thread down weeks ago just because not enough people were chiming in every few hours to say how good it was. Damn shame.

The TXST guys didn't ruin the thread. I'm not sure what got GotPixels panties in a wad. But the way he is reacting to a simple fact check is just pure childish. He was threatening to shut this thread down weeks ago just because not enough people were chiming in every few hours to say how good it was. Damn shame.

How many accounts are allowed here?

Good times.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Good times.

yup, I'm a sock with 600 posts over nearly a decade. I've been here almost as long as Texas State was in Div. 1-AA ;)

Good times.

There are definitely some fake accounts being used. I realize how specious it looks because I am new to this board, but I have been posting on the TXST board for 3 years with the same name (also post on UTSA and Sun Belt boards at times w/ same screen name). Bobcatdis and Cat Mom are also long time posters. I feel like My_Name and UT_longhorn are just here to stir the pot even more than it already has been.

NoTurtle2_zps14ccdacb.gif

Archived