NFL Uniform Fix

DCarp1231

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think putting a team named the Patriots in a red jersey is the dumbest branding move in American sports history. So no to a red jersey, at least as a primary

In my mind silver is a horrible color for the patriots. Maybe modify the current uniforms to have a mix of new and old

i think their current logo would look better without the red tails. with those you can't even tell that there is a tricorn hat. could someone draw this up for me in photoshop because i don't have it.

I say either extend the red to cover more blue OR keep the red where it's at and where it meets the blue, slant it more

Why? Are you referring to the Redcoats? Cause I just came up with that. Or was it the confederate flag? I assume it was the first...

With all do respect, I honestly don't know what you are referring to about Redcoats.

Seriously? Redcoats? The British Army? The army the American Patriots (the football team's source of inspiration regarding their identity) fought against during the Revolution?

It makes no sense to dress the Patriots in primarily red jerseys.

Considering the team's success in the modern look, I doubt they would turn back to red, at least in the near future. If they did, they'd either keep Flying Elvis or do a modernization of Pat Patriot, most likely with Belichick's likeness hiking a video camera :D

Why? Are you referring to the Redcoats? Cause I just came up with that. Or was it the confederate flag? I assume it was the first...

With all do respect, I honestly don't know what you are referring to about Redcoats.

Seriously? Redcoats? The British Army? The army the American Patriots (the football team's source of inspiration regarding their identity) fought against during the Revolution?

It makes no sense to dress the Patriots in primarily red jerseys.

I thought he was referring to a team nicknamed the Redcoats because he clearly says "Are you referring to the Redcoats? Cause i just came up with that." My bad for misunderstanding... I do know what redcoats are....

Next Up: Chargers... either go full on powder blue for primary color OR go in a Seattle direction with the uniforms and change the green to powder blue and possibly the grey to yellow... as for the helmet... stick with white if powder blue is primary or go back to navy blue colored helmet....

San-Diego-Chargers-2012-2013-Powder-Blue2012-seahawks-jersey-shoulder2.jpgNFL_AFC-Helmet-SD-1987-2004_Right_Face.p

Next up: The Redskins... adopt the throwback uniforms introduced last year, keep the current logo OR revert to the spear and go from there... No leather helmet.

washington_redskins-spear-1024x768.jpgredskins-37-throwbacks-eof.jpg

Keep the current logo they have now. Don't let the liberals tell you what to do. Use the same color used in the photo above and match it with the helmet. Maybe lighten the hue a few shades. It'd be perfect. The red/yellow now is good but I definitely think the unique brown is an awesome look and looks great with the logo.

Archived