New Tampa Bay Rays Set

SplashBoogie

Thanks for the comments so far. I didn't even think about the R/P issue. I'll bug with it to see what I can't do to make it more clear.

@Chilton: Yes the font itself is a lower case R (to match the 'ays') but the sunstar is supposed to interlock with it to make it look like a capital R.

I will be honest I'm not sure where the R logo would go on really anything.

@macalesterscots: What do you feel is awkward about the B?

tumblr_p3eoj4gyq71ufhi8uo1_1280.png

DU2NX7nW0AAhqtw.jpg

The "B" is fine, don't listen to them, they're just used to the perfect "B" they regularly use. If I'm correct, you meant it to look like that.

Yeah I just wanted to see where they're coming from. The cap logo is what I felt best about. My main goal now is R/P.

I guess secondary would be unChargering it but I think that's just gonna come with the territory of color choice and I like these colors.

BhLjJP3CYAAuCDC.jpg

Also have some cap logos to consider

tumblr_p3eoj4gyq71ufhi8uo1_1280.png

DU2NX7nW0AAhqtw.jpg

@macalesterscots: What do you feel is awkward about the B?

I just thought it looked strange being flat on top but rounded on the bottom. Also that the top half of the B is longer than the bottom half which gives the appearance of it being misshapen. But it's your concept, if that's the way you wanted it to look then you do you

Try fixing the 3rd logo as said above, it does look more like a P than a R. Also, I like the TB font you used, I would ignore the comments made above about changing the B.

For color scheme, I like making the yellow a more major color. Definitely would add some uniqueness to the color scheme.

BhNf7tbCcAAjoWq.png

Changed the blue to 50% Titans Navy and 50% the Blue I used in the first place and changed the star's position to help eliminate the R/P issue

I like this one, the others not so much. I for one prefer their ray logo over they're silly little starburst thingy, its way more original.

Archived